Poll

Who do you like to spent your valentine day with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
anjuthestar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys

I know we all have different opinion to who we really want to spend valentine day with so vote for your most admired person or perhaps lovable person that you really want to spend this valentines with!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Ria*~

A monkey 😛

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa 😆

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no one, I haven't been able to pick one guy as of yet.

-Rimpy
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I may sound really full of myself. But I do love 'ME'. If you don't love yourself, why would others love you?

Tearðrops thumbnail
I voted other > and that would be my parents. No matter what happens they're still my parents and i will always love them.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Originally posted by: datspreets

I may sound really full of myself. But I do love 'ME'. If you don't love yourself, why would others love you?

Preets, loving yourself is important because you have to live life with yourself, and it makes it a lot easier when you love yourself! 😊
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^ haha...well...i expected people to say , 'gosh, she's so full of herself!'..i'm surprised noone did! 😆
There are different kinds of love... love doesn't always mean between a male and female... I love my friends and family... it's doesn't necessary mean I love them in that way but I love them in a special way... as they say: 'Friendship is a special kind of love.'
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Originally posted by: datspreets

^ haha...well...i expected people to say , 'gosh, she's so full of herself!'..i'm surprised noone did! 😆

😆😆 Preets, dear, loving yourself is fine as long as you don't turn too selfish and start hurting others, which in your case, I know, is impossible! 😊
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
others --- has to be my family 😃 😃