Sports/Cricket

Where to Watch World Cup queries

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to know how people in the US are going to watch the world cup? Please give me all the information you have!!

Thanks,

Neha

***Guys also any other queries you have about where to watch the World Cup and on what channel post it here***

Edited by anon - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry not in US, so dun kno
doesnt the world cup come on tv in US? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
loveneha_r thumbnail
ummm yes it does...but its for $200 bucks..and for poor college students..thats a lot of money!!
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

ummm yes it does...but its for $200 bucks..and for poor college students..thats a lot of money!!

its a lot of money for us high school students as well! πŸ˜†

Pachu.P thumbnail
World Cup is coming on Dish Network as well as DirectTv..so if you have either one of those...then you will be able to watch it

yes, you have to pay
kirtib thumbnail
I think there will be some site whr u can pay per match wise. I am sure u will not want to watch each and every site. Check the official worldcup site. U might get some info..
movie_sb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where can we watch the ICC World Cup '2007 matches in the UK.....please someone help with some site providing free online streaming..... 😊
meghna thumbnail

I know of a website named ***Edited by Mod*** where you pay either monthly or 3 months or for 6 months , they are pretty good with thier streams and they are showing all the games including the warm up games. they are just $30 for 3 months and you get to watch other channels too. you can give me reference "indiangal" when you sign up. Hope this helps. they have instructions on how to download firefox mozilla and winamp to watch the live streams.
GO INDIA !!! 😊

Moderator's Note:
External links are not allowed. This is advertising other websites, which India-Forums does not allow. Thanks

Edited by anon - 17 years ago
meghna thumbnail
Oh this can be watched in the USA and UK.
Happy viewing

Meghna
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Well I heard some of my co-workers talking about a free online site. I wont say the link or anything, but yea thats how they are going to watch it. As for me, I have toooo much work to do, hence I cant watch the games on TV.. 😭 😭 😭

Sheen