MSN charging users fee - Rumour unfolds

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I bet that rumour about msn charging users fee for using hotmail has been doing the rounds in everyones inbox as forwarded messages. I, myself, probably got around 20 or so during the past fews years. When you read it, it most surely looks like a prank but doubt runs through our mind when we see a link providing us with evidence. Well, for me the link never actually worked so i wasn't able to read it.
As the title says, the rumour does unfold. This time my inbox contained a new message regarding how this rumour came about.
So here is the link to provide you with more details. I will now hand you over to my assistant who will fill you in with the details😛 >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4778046.stm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albusdumbledore thumbnail
you know what I too did get that mail about a year and half back.....

I thought it to be a scam....of sum sort and avoided it...

but as they say on the BBC site... every day we get tons of messages of relatives of deposed dictators, bank employees embezzling funds etc.... I did what we all do with them.....

select all =>> delete / mark spam etc... or whatever....😛

tejasEdited by albusdumbledore - 17 years ago
othniel thumbnail
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, spam!
Yea I got the emails too... thanx 4 sharing the link 😊
amar1089 thumbnail
ya i got that message too, but my filter put in the span folder..so i didnt really check it out. I don't care either cus i am running msn premium.
dannyk thumbnail
i don't think its possible .. as every company is offering many services free of cost .. so if any one want to stick to market they have to offer it free ..

but this is kind of SPAM . may be virus also .. so be carefully before forwarding any such email to your friends .. just take few efforts mto find out weather it real or not .. as many of us just fwd the same to other as some some else has forwarded the same to them . and it is difficult to trace the source of the information ..