•  
Posted: 17 years ago

Valentine contest Entries

πŸ₯³(VOTING)πŸ₯³

HELLOW!MELLOW!SHELLOW

How are u all today??

HOW TO VOTE:

1.You can vote for 1 entry only.

2.and  dn't make more idz to vote,otherwise disqualified.(especially participants)

3.last date for voting-17th feb!!

4.participants can't vote for their entry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions asked:

Q-how will u celebrate ur valentine's day with ur valentine/hp character??

Q-Who is ur valentine/hp character??Why did u choose him/her??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the entries:

Entry 1:

Well, my Valentines Day is going to be consisted of a few parts…

First of all,i will wear the dress he loves the most-his fav. colour and his fav. design.

Secondly, I will cook his favorite food for him… everything he likes.

Then, I will decorate the whole room with different color flowers, of course the abundance will be of red roses.

Then, I will play his favorite music… we will have dinner and then dance all night in each other's arms.

Harry Potter will be my valentine (Don't you know why?) Well, apart from his dashing looks, HP is a very strong character.  Yes, he does make mistakes, which makes him ever so real.  He is just a perfect date.  He is very intelligent and very honest.  Something about him just makes you fall in love with him, and one moment he takes everything away from you – your heart, your soul, your love, and you don't even get to know!  He is just a perfect combination of elegant good looks, and clever mind.

Entry 2:

On Valentine's day, in purfekt Harry Potter style,
I'd go for a special broom ride with my hero, Cedric Diggory...! 😳
We'd then stop for a couple of butterbeers, and take a long walk through Hogsmaede.....
*sigh* Then, I'd just make him sit and I'd stare at his ultra-hot face πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Day over!

My valentine is Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattisson)...

Why? Coz not only is he hot, he's also smart, loyal, and kind.....

(But above-all, he's hot..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Entry 3:

As you very well know I am pretty old for all the main charecters to pair up with any1. though if Hermione had been my age, she might have been to say the least interesting.....

Now the one that clicks with me I think would be Tonks (Nymphadora !!!) as we already know she is very young just joined The Aurors so that means she must be atleast around 22-23 so she acc. to me would make and ideal match. πŸ˜›

also she is humorous and fun to hang out with much like i am, so I think we would make a nice pair.

As to what we'll do together is just hang around in the hogwarts gardens, and chat around.

Entry 4:

I was thinking that me and my valentine would walk around the lake outside of hogwarts at night, where we could see all the stars, and talk and have fun.

-James! I chose him because he is a sweet, and funny, and I think it would be fun to hang out with him!

Entry 5:

I will probably celebrate Valentines' Day by going to an amusement park, riding every roller coaster ride there is in the park, & eating a million chocolates, then going on a hot date with him, & have a lot of fun... that would be coolπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

George... George is the true definition of 'the perfect guy' Why, you may ask?

Because he's a prankster, & quiet at the same time...

We all know what great pranksters Fred & George are... their tantics have always made us laugh... their oh-so famous dialogues.... their awesome inventions only show how smart, intelligent they are...

But then, what is the difference between Fred & George? Is there even a difference?

Yes, there is... & that difference is... while Fred only thinks about fun  mischief, George is a bit quieter.... now, I know thats impossible with the Weasley twins, but he's quieter than Fred, at least...

George was, coincidentally,  the first Weasley to have met Harry... now thats not very important, but we can't deny it, can we?

And, of course, as George says, "We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!"

(I know that doesn't mean anything, but its funny, & it worksπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

!!Enjoy Voting!!

Edited by mallika_14 - 17 years ago
I vote for Entry#1!!anywayz all the entries were superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 1 (I know who it is......)

gr8 job every1...awesome entries! πŸ‘
entry #5
thts really nice & thoughtful
& nice pair πŸ˜‰