Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey friends as today is Valentines Day lets all take a wild guess what Chooi Mooi and president Hussein did on this Romantic day, they keep bragging about Romance about 50 times in a year sureley they will have something to brag about for this valentines day too...........

So any guessses!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Chooi Mui probabaly spent Valentines Day with her husband since she has no busy life at all and no tight schedule..so if an articlee comes out saying thy could not spend V day together cuz of tight schedule..its pure rubbish!

Halz you tell us..ur predictions i want to hear! 😆
hello98 thumbnail
Thinking of Valentine's day in TD...IT WAS SWEET.

CHOOI MOOI'S VALENTINE'S DAY.....Mein ne apnay pati ke liye apne hathoon se khana pakaya,tiffin mein pack kya aur set par ley gai....is all she can do at the moment!!!!!!!!
harsy thumbnail
Hahahahaha.......Maybe Halz havent seen gallery yet...She already have participated in cake competition for beloved on valentines day..... 😉 😆 I think the mid day fellow r given money to post these pics...I dont think Mid-day goes to them n posts these pics.....I doubt it...... 😕
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes true she decoraated a cake, so typical hey of the husseins!!!!!!!

hey btw did midday jus shot on these day or were there other celebrities too?
Halz25 thumbnail
Harsy i agree, i think midday are called out for these stupid things etc, i dont think that they would be particulary interested in chooi mooi there are other important celebrities to go after!!!!

But then again i just blame midday for always publishing petty things on a couple that hardly exists on tv these days!!!!!
~LiNa~ thumbnail
wait..wat cake thing are you guys talking abt?

Chavvi made a cake for her husband for valentines day?!
Halz25 thumbnail
Hey Lina look in the pic gallery and you can also comment on my post what do u say!!!! 😉
Tomiko thumbnail

How many couples are there in tellywood?

Why does Mumbai Mirror keep zooming back to chooi mooi?!😕

P.S, is it just me or does Mohit look - 😳

~LiNa~ thumbnail
You mean this picture?

Mohit looks...i got no comments...

Chavvi looks like she has put on some weight..plus the clothes are totaly...again..i got no comments!