Posted: 17 years ago
My first impression of the pic....Chooi mooi is out of the bath tub with a towel wrapped around her....and here I see her icing the cake πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hello98

My first impression of the pic....Chooi mooi is out of the bath tub with a towel wrapped around her....and here I see her icing the cake πŸ˜†

you're right Parveen!πŸ˜†it does look like she has a towel wrapped arn her n she jus came out of the bath!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Lina baby like your smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knowing chooi mooi shed even wrap around a bath towel to gain publicity she would do anything but wen it came to doing stuff like that on TD she became all coy - Double Standards wen it comes to them!!!!

Originally posted by hello98

Lina baby like your smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parveen...its in the list of emoticons provided by IF when we type a post!πŸ˜†

When u're replying, on the left side there's a bunch of emoticons, click more(whihc is below the bunch of it)..n then a pop up window will come up n scroll all the way down..few new emoticans hv been added!

Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago

Originally posted by Halz25

knowing chooi mooi shed even wrap around a bath towel to gain publicity she would do anything but wen it came to doing stuff like that on TD she became all coy - Double Standards wen it comes to them!!!!

Arey Halz..here she's with her husband...to usme sab kuch chalta hai..she might even wear bikini n come also no problem...there on the sets of TD u won be able to find her husband at all!πŸ˜†

thts why bechari hugging mein bhi sharma rahi hai!🀣

[QUOTE=Halz25]

Hey friends as today is Valentines Day lets all take a wild guess what Chooi Mooi and president Hussein did on this Romantic day, they keep bragging about Romance about 50 times in a year sureley they will have something to brag about for this valentines day too...........So any guessses!!!!!

I'll bet they got married............AGAIN!   πŸ˜†

You know, I have to say, I liked that pic of her with Mohit where her hair is pulled back.   She looks cute.   And check out those chubby little cheeks.     πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† except the bath towel
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
you're right parveen...it might even be a bath towel for all we know! πŸ˜†