Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Member of the week ....check now!!*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!πŸ€—

Today we have a very special member as our very special member of the week. She takes care of our section so well and is always dressed in pink. She loves Preity, Ash and Hrithik and is active in many FC's here. She is the best dressed member of IF too w/ the perfect siggi and avatars and the ever pink posts!! Ohh, and she is the sweetest and most interesting person on IF and everyone should get to know her. (thats a clue for go PM her NOW!!πŸ˜›) And lastly, she is miss celebrity herself...miss preity zinta. πŸ˜‰ Presenting our newest and one of the most special.....

Preity*zinta aka Swati!!

Congrats ZπŸ€—

Here is some info about her:

Name: Swati

Profession: None

Country of residence:Canada

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because: Because we got some great FC's here and its loads of fun chatting with others!

My hobbies,
more abt me: I love listening to music esp Hindi songs! I lovee watching movies both bollywood and hollywood .. i'm a movie addict! I love to hang out and have a goood time ..

My personality in brief:umm LoL i dunno what to sayy .. umm.. I'm nice, caring, quite sensitive, and i've been told I'm kinda funny:P

My favorite:
~Colour: Pink/Purple 
~Sport: Hockey
~Food: I loveee Pizza and chicken wings
~Song/Movie:oo hard.. I love everythingg.. but i'm totally addicted to this one song called Tu Hi Meri Shab hai from Gangster

Favorite celebrity: hehe Preity DUH!, Aishwarya, Kangana, John, Salman, Saif, Hrithik Roshan, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Collin Farrel, and manyy moree

Favorite fan club:  I like to visit a bit of everything .. but i really like the Hrithik/Aish FC

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section? Everyones soo friendly and loving!

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section: Nothing its great the way it is!

Grill away...seriously, you don't want to miss this opportunity to get to know this really special person.😳

CFC Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

See Khair your posts are betterπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Ohh, and she is the sweetest and most interesting person on IF and everyone should get to know her. (thats a clue for go PM her NOW!!πŸ˜›)

Aw Khair your soo sweeet.. but we all know how i am so NOT interesting at allllll

And thankkk youuu Deep, Leena and Diya

Thanks for the beautiful post Khair!

Edited by preity*zinta - 17 years ago
Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
congo swati di....have a fab. week in the hot seat... 😳

Edited by FrEnDs8 - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail

First list☺️

-in which city were you born?
-name one dream that you want to come true
-do u dress a lot in pink as u do on IF posts?πŸ˜› 
-are u a girly girl or a tom boy
-do u prefer long hair or short hair?
-your favorite chocolate is?
-what did you think of the first epi of KWK?
-which is your all time fav KWK (in season 1)
-what english shows do you watch...are u still watching OTH?
-who is your fav english shows/hollywood actor and actress?
-when are u coming to visit me in Bahamas? we both live in the same country naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-who was your first friend on IF?
-how did you get to IF?
-when were you promoted to mod?
-what is your raaz behind being the best dressed mod...can i get some tips?πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
-describe in a few words the foll ppl
-Eishu
-Neha
-Deepthi dii
-gunia
-khizer
-megz
-preeti
-mehak
-priya (popkurn)
-what do you normally do on your day off or during vacation?
-which is your all time fav book?
-which actor/actress do you love coz of his/her personality?
-whcih actor/actress do you love coz of his/her looks?
-which  actor/actress do you love coz of his/her acting ability?
-which is your favorite ice cream?
-what kind of pizza do you like? from where?
-have you ever tried desi flavored pizza's?
-favorite cartoon character?

thats it for now.....i shall be backπŸ˜ƒ

love you!!

Jia thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati

Aw Khair your soo sweeet.. but we all know how i am so NOT interesting at allllll

umm, stop lying....its not good to lie on valentines day!!!!πŸ˜” actually its not good to lie on any day....u dont want your nose growing long now do u pinnochio?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

See Khair your posts are betterπŸ˜›

And thankkk youuu Deep, Leena and Diya

Thanks for the beautiful post Khair!

Swati....thats something we have to decideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And..oh yea..my questions are cuming soonπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

preity*zinta thumbnail

First list☺️

-in which city were you born? Toronto
-name one dream that you want to come true - umm.. meeting Preity LOL
-do u dress a lot in pink as u do on IF posts?πŸ˜› - sometimes .. i dunno y i have this obession for pink things
-are u a girly girl or a tom boy - um a bit of a tom boy but then the pink messes it up
-do u prefer long hair or short hair? shoulder length
-your favorite chocolate is? - mars bars
-what did you think of the first epi of KWK? - it was pretty good.. loved Kajol
-which is your all time fav KWK (in season 1) - Preity and Abhi
-what english shows do you watch...are u still watching OTH? - Yupp .. can't wait to watch this week .. looks exciting, other than that .. I watch Survivor, House of Carters, Days of Our Lives, and a couple of others that i watch in and out
-who is your fav english shows/hollywood actor and actress? - hollywood- Angelina Jolie, from tv - Brandon Beemer (From days) Chad Micheal Murray(OTH) andd Hiliarie (OTH) theres a couple others I can't think of any right now
-when are u coming to visit me in Bahamas? we both live in the same country naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - haha sooooon
-who was your first friend on IF? - this girl her was Sania .. i dunno what happen to her she like disappeared
-how did you get to IF? - while looking for KSBKBT updates
-when were you promoted to mod? - hmm i dunno maybe a year or so ago
-what is your raaz behind being the best dressed mod...can i get some tips?πŸ˜³πŸ˜› - LOL i dunnnno how I won .. maybe cuz I changed it every week
-describe in a few words the foll ppl
-Eishu - the cutest and most hyperactive 14 year old I've ever met!!
-Neha - The most sweeeetest and smartest person ever, she was after Sania my new best friend on IF
-Deepthi dii - very intelligent and caring .. though we work together .. i still know very little bout her
-gunia - shes sooo funny.. i love her lil war with Sapna(from .IN)! and shes very resoureful and very helping
-khizer - nice and caring
-megz - very coool, we can talk about anything and have a good time
-preeti - from the lil convo's I've had with her .. shes soo funny.. lol esp when she picks on ppl when shes extremely bored
-mehak - sweet and caring
-priya (popkurn)- sweet and lovable
-what do you normally do on your day off or during vacation? - sleeeeep in! most days I don't get up till 1 (and that too watch Days LOL) spend time with my cousins and at the end of July all my cousins and mee go out together for a couple of days ..
-which is your all time fav book? I loveee the HP series
-which actor/actress do you love coz of his/her personality? Preity Zinta(surprised? LOL) I just love everything that she does like cleaning up Mumbai, making ppl more aware of Aids, getting ppl to vote .. making her city and a safer place for ppl.. and Angelina Jolie .. i love her for the whole adopting kids thing
-whcih actor/actress do you love coz of his/her looks? John Abraham, Aishwarya Rai, Kangana and everyone else that i like LoL
-which  actor/actress do you love coz of his/her acting ability? Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan, Preity and maybe like two more
-which is your favorite ice cream? chocolate chip mint
-what kind of pizza do you like? from where? Pepperoni Pizza, from Pizza Pizza(its in Canada onlyπŸ˜›)
-have you ever tried desi flavored pizza's? nope
-favorite cartoon character? - I'm not a cartooons person

thats it for now.....i shall be backπŸ˜ƒ
Back? please don't come back

love you!!
me tooo

umm, stop lying....its not good to lie on valentines day!!!!πŸ˜” actually its not good to lie on any day....u dont want your nose growing long now do u pinnochio?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

no ma'amπŸ˜›

Edited by preity*zinta - 17 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leenasmg

Swati....thats something we have to decideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And..oh yea..my questions are cuming soonπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

take your time with the questions!!πŸ˜›

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail

omgg..congratzz swati...will be back with my questions!!! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›

ShellyπŸ˜›

Edited by bubblezz - 17 years ago
meghavi thumbnail

*Rubs hands together, and smiles* .. humm ..I haven't grilled anywun in suchh a long tyme! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Well imma bother you bout Valentines day later πŸ˜‰ .. but will start by asking other ques. =p

1.)  Okay, so ur in 12.. IT'S YOUR LAST YEAR!!!!  OMG.  So tell me how do you feel?

2.)  What's your chosen major, again? (I know u told me before. I juz forgot LMAO. 😳)

3.)  From 9-12, in high school, which year was the best and why?  And explain properly.  I dun want no 1 sentence answers.  LOLZ. πŸ˜ƒ

4.)  Have you seen Kabul Express and S-E-I?  Did you like John in these 2 movies?

5.)  Won't you miss schoool? LMAO. I know it's a weird question, but everytime I think about leaving high school, I just get scared...I mean .. I unno..it's like you've been there for 4 years, and these 4 years are such imp in your life..and now you're leaving.  Awww.  Won't you miss high school?

6.)  Okay.  what's your fave quote?  And don't go searching no google, missy..lolz...I asked WHAT'S YOUR FAVE quote lolz..so you're suppose to know it, cuz it's suppose to be ur fave. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

7.)  Wht's ur fave comfort food?  Like is there anything you eat, to make you feel better?

8.) Don't you think lockers at school, are just TOO SMALL? πŸ˜†

9.) Is the glass half empty or half full. ?? How do you see it?

10.)  IF YOU HAD TO list 2 qualities you dislike about me, what would they be? 😳 (be honest.)