John, Pulkit, Shahid, and Aftab r MINE!!!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone!!!

I am looking for ppl who wanna be on my side...its special to be on my side...and one thing i am gonna warn u about is that no matter what u will have to go againts Sapna di...coz she is never on my side...well neways...i think that John, Pulkit, Aftab, and Shahid r mine..but Amanda (bollywood_crazed) wont believe me...so all i need is the support of u guys!!!

This u get from being on my side

Candy

Friendship😊

Love and love and love

Food

Parties

and last but not least...FUN!!!!!!

So guys...come on my side...support me...and have tons of fun!!!!

Dream on girl!! John is my man!!! Go have your Aftab and Pulkit. Sehrish join me, and fight for your Shahid!!
No way!! he is mine..ok..so u dream on...lolzz
Are these 3 ur body guards Anju???

John is Maanu's!!!I have al;ways been fighting for her to get her John

Originally posted by jassie_17

Are these 3 ur body guards Anju???

John is Maanu's!!!I have al;ways been fighting for her to get her John

Haha!!! They must be, because Anju has always said she loves two people that is Aftab and Pulkit so where did John and Shahid come from, hmm???? Back off!!! I don't have to dream, I have reality on my side 😳😆

ETA: Thank you for being on my side Kapru...hehe, I like calling you that!! 😳

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Haha!!! They must be, because Anju has always said she loves two people that is Aftab and Pulkit so where did John and Shahid come from, hmm???? Back off!!! I don't have to dream, I have reality on my side 😳😆

ETA: Thank you for being on my side Kapru...hehe, I like calling you that!! 😳

Sure u can call me that maanu!!

She is just trying to grab attention from John and Shahid who were never hers-Sehru's and urs Maanu!!!!So anju open ur eyes and wake UP!!!!!!!😆

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Dream on girl!! John is my man!!! Go have your Aftab and Pulkit. Sehrish join me, and fight for your Shahid!!

Yess i am here manda to save and fight for him😭 Anji........SHAHID IS MINE back off warna its not gonna be good and thk u Jassu  and also Amanda for being on my side😊

C'mon Jassie di...u gotta be on my side..its so unfair..i feel lonely..dont break my heart... 😭

Originally posted by sweethoney06

Yess i am here manda to save and fight for him😭 Anji........SHAHID IS MINE back off warna its not gonna be good and thk u Jassu  and also Amanda for being on my side😊

u know what..u r being very very disrespectful again..didnt i tell u to call him Bhaiya...its so bad how u see a hubby in ur bro...shame shame....

Calls Shahid:

Anji: hello Shahid

Shahid: hey Anji Wanji...how r u...sweetie.

Anji: i really need to talk

Shahid: but i was just over at ur house

Anji: yea..well something really important came up

Shahid: ohh really..what??

Anji: see Sehrish...well she is bugging me

Shahid: Sehrish?? Who is Sehrish..i have heard of her before..but dont really remember her.

Anji: She is ur sis hun

Shahid: ohh my bad...forgot..see she isnt so important..all i think about is u u and u!!!😳

Anji: awww..i love u!!

Shahid: me too..but whats the prob???

Anji: well she likes u

Shahid: ewww...lemme write her a lil message..and u give it to her..

Anji: ok

Shahid: Dear Sehrish sis,

U may like me..but odnt u think its kinda strange..coz i am ur bro...so i suggest u forget about me..and move on...i only and only love Anji..i am really sorry...lots of love..actually no...u might take it wrong...ummm...Hvae fun!!

Shahid😊

Shahid: there..how was that??

Anji: really good...i will send it to her...well g2g..ttyl

Shahid..kkz...bye bye

Anji Hangs up and starts to send Shehrish an e mail...

dear Sehrish here is a message from Shahid to u

Dear Sehrish sis,

U may like me..but odnt u think its kinda strange..coz i am ur bro...so i suggest u forget about me..and move on...i only and only love Anji..i am really sorry...lots of love..actually no...u might take it wrong...ummm...Hvae fun!!

Shahid😊

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
Dun worry Anju thr r many to come to support u esp ur Sapu di...so she shud be ur greatest support hunni...Maanu and Sehrish r sincere in their love-i support them truly

Originally posted by jassie_17

Dun worry Anju thr r many to come to support u esp ur Sapu di...so she shud be ur greatest support hunni...Maanu and Sehrish r sincere in their love-i support them truly

u know what..Sapu id..is always against me..so no way that she will help..

Note to Sehrish: check the last page...

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago