John, Pulkit, Shahid, and Aftab r MINE!!! - Page 11

Posted: 17 years ago
^ Sapna jee u r sick ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜› ..u have so many kids already...and now one with john also how do u take care of them ๐Ÿ˜† tell us the raaz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sweethoney06

^ Sapna jee u r sick ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜› ..u have so many kids already...and now one with john also how do u take care of them ๐Ÿ˜† tell us the raaz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Taru takes care of my daughter...she is so sweet...she knows I am busy with cute boys...so she is taking care of Josna๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Taru takes care of my daughter...she is so sweet...she knows I am busy with cute boys...so she is taking care of Josna๐Ÿ˜†

aha..๐Ÿ˜› but doesn't john mind all this?

aha..๐Ÿ˜› but doesn't john mind all this?

hmm...not really...we r both relaxed ppl...I have divorced him...par we both still love each other๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hmm...not really...we r both relaxed ppl...I have divorced him...par we both still love each other๐Ÿ˜†

haila..how does this work..guesss some ppl need lessons from u to learn how to make their relationships work even when ur not together๐Ÿ˜›

u seem to be more in need of these lessons sehrish.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

haila..how does this work..guesss some ppl need lessons from u to learn how to make their relationships work even when ur not together๐Ÿ˜›
yea they should...see we r still so happy...because John knows that I can't live without other cute boys...so he said  "its ok Honey...for ur happiness I can even divorce u"...so sweet of him eh๐Ÿ˜†

and lol Star...u r right๐Ÿ˜†