Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
be happy anji.😛 .u get 2 guyz..go get them quickly cuz we all know what will happen when sapna comes 😆
jassie_17 thumbnail
hahaha true Pinky!!!!

Anju i dun think ur blood sis will be against u dearie!!!
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

be happy anji.😛 .u get 2 guyz..go get them quickly cuz we all know what will happen when sapna comes 😆

here comes the sweetest, cutest person ever...Ms. Sapna Abraham Kapur Suri😆

guys I am gonna support myself...and I know my sweetest friend like Pinky and Amu will support me...I want both Shahid and John for myself...

*calls Pinky and leaves a message for her* hey Pinky...plz get ma a good lawyer...I want John and Shahid...

*Calls Amu* hey Amu...plz start looking for three good dresses...for my shaadi...one white...coz ma getting married to John...two reds...for my marriage with Shahid and Sanjay Suri...

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

C'mon Jassie di...u gotta be on my side..its so unfair..i feel lonely..dont break my heart... 😭

u know what..u r being very very disrespectful again..didnt i tell u to call him Bhaiya...its so bad how u see a hubby in ur bro...shame shame....

Calls Shahid:

Anji: hello Shahid

Shahid: hey Anji Wanji...how r u...sweetie.

Anji: i really need to talk

Shahid: but i was just over at ur house

Anji: yea..well something really important came up

Shahid: ohh really..what??

Anji: see Sehrish...well she is bugging me

Shahid: Sehrish?? Who is Sehrish..i have heard of her before..but dont really remember her.

Anji: She is ur sis hun

Shahid: ohh my bad...forgot..see she isnt so important..all i think about is u u and u!!!😳

Anji: awww..i love u!!

Shahid: me too..but whats the prob???

Anji: well she likes u

Shahid: ewww...lemme write her a lil message..and u give it to her..

Anji: ok

Shahid: Dear Sehrish sis,

U may like me..but odnt u think its kinda strange..coz i am ur bro...so i suggest u forget about me..and move on...i only and only love Anji..i am really sorry...lots of love..actually no...u might take it wrong...ummm...Hvae fun!!

Shahid😊

Shahid: there..how was that??

Anji: really good...i will send it to her...well g2g..ttyl

Shahid..kkz...bye bye

Anji Hangs up and starts to send Shehrish an e mail...

dear Sehrish here is a message from Shahid to u

Dear Sehrish sis,

U may like me..but odnt u think its kinda strange..coz i am ur bro...so i suggest u forget about me..and move on...i only and only love Anji..i am really sorry...lots of love..actually no...u might take it wrong...ummm...Hvae fun!!

Shahid😊

OH my gosh u liar Anji......😡 Shahid is not my bro he is my fiancee😳 and me and him are getting married soon so quit lying to other ppl and he is ur bro..so its not good to make ur bro ur hubby its ok if u have a crush on him but u can't like him that is just eww🤢

and Sapna now u want my Shahid also😡

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

I want anything that everybody is fighting for...😆
~Anji~ thumbnail

OH my gosh u liar Anji......😡 Shahid is not my bro he is my fiancee😳 and me and him are getting married soon so quit lying to other ppl and he is ur bro..so its not good to make ur bro ur hubby its ok if u have a crush on him but u can't like him that is just eww🤢

Ohh god..not again...u confused confused ppl..all of them r mine..Sapu di can have Sanjay Suri...but Shahid and John r mine..OK...

Sends an e mail to Shahid:

Hey Shahid,

ur lil sis is getting me so mad..she wont stop sayin that u r her hubby..its so gross🤢..what should i do??

Shahid replys:

Hey Sweetie..u know what forget her...she can live in her lil world...while u and i live in our world of love...so forget her..wanna go for dinner tomorrow

I reply back:

Sure y not...will see u at 8...how bout we dont go for dinner and u come here so Sapna di can cook roothi and patatoes for us...she would love to do that for her jiju...

He replies:

Sapna?? Who is Sapna...

My reply: my sis..

he replies: ohh yea..her..ok..she can make somehting...and than we can pretend that its raksha bandan and get Sherish to come and she can get me a Rakhi

I reply: sure y not..so see ya at 8..love u tons..

Shahid: yeap me too!!!

Note top Sehrish: come over at 8 tomorrow

Note to Sapu di: have the food ready by 8

Note to Jassu di: my blood sis is the one who always goes against me 😭

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm..Pulkit 😳 is mine. check my siggy hun.

Claimed by the Schicks!
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

here comes the sweetest, cutest person ever...Ms. Sapna Abraham Kapur Suri😆

guys I am gonna support myself...and I know my sweetest friend like Pinky and Amu will support me...I want both Shahid and John for myself...

*calls Pinky and leaves a message for her* hey Pinky...plz get ma a good lawyer...I want John and Shahid...

*Calls Amu* hey Amu...plz start looking for three good dresses...for my shaadi...one white...coz ma getting married to John...two reds...for my marriage with Shahid and Sanjay Suri...

here she is! told you 😆
k well u dont need lawyers..i mean what r lawyers going to about it?lolz i can help u wid ur wedding arrangements though...so um how many guys are u marrying again?i kinda lost the count 😆
~Anji~ thumbnail

here she is! told you 😆
k well u dont need lawyers..i mean what r lawyers going to about it?lolz i can help u wid ur wedding arrangements though...so um how many guys are u marrying again?i kinda lost the count 😆

I need a lawyer..!!!! see sehrish likes her bro...eww ehh...so find a lawyer...plz be on my side..plz plz plz....i fell lonely 😭😭😭

*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

umm..Pulkit 😳 is mine. check my siggy hun.

Claimed by the Schicks!

loo Anji...another person to fight with...hehe...welcome to fight club😆

here she is! told you 😆

really? ohh yea u r right...I have alwaysbeen in fights so didn't know I don't need lawyers this time...to chalo start my wedding arrangments...I am getting married to 4 or 5 boys😆

note to Anji: naukar samajke rakha hai? me not cooking anything...I am getting Sanjay to cook me something tomorrow...coz then on Satruday.. John will be taking me out for dinner😆