Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

I need a lawyer..!!!! see sehrish likes her bro...eww ehh...so find a lawyer...plz be on my side..plz plz plz....i fell lonely 😭😭😭

its funny how ur making rishi shahid's sis 🤣 ...i cant stop laughing lol sorry rishi hehe
idunno whos side i shud take..so im like on everyones side 😃
~Anji~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

its funny how ur making rishi shahid's sis 🤣 ...i cant stop laughing lol sorry rishi hehe

its funny..but i am not making her his sis..she is really his sis....so yea...and plz do take my side..i need u..and u can be my lawyer...i have some ppl who have come up and said that they r married to my Pulkit..which i feel is totally unfair..coz he is my hubby..so i need u to solve everything..they r interfering in mine and pulkit's life...when Pulkit doesnt even know them..coz he loves me me and me

Calsl Pulkit:

Hey Pulkit..these girls say that they r married to u

Pulkit: ohh those girls..forget them..they r totally confused..i love u and only u

Anji: aww really...me too..so what do i do??

Pulkit: tell them that i dont love them..and tell em to go and get married to Govinda!!!😆

Anji: sure..y not..love ya...bye bye and tc

Originally posted by: svh2010

umm..Pulkit 😳 is mine. check my siggy hun.

Claimed by the Schicks!

lolzz..actually no...he isnt..how is he gonna hve 4 other wives when i am his only wife...u guys r all confused...he  is mine mine and mine!!! lolzz

Pulkit has a message for u

Pulkit said " i dont love u guys.. go and get married to Govinda!!!😆"

so yea..all probs solved now...

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

note to Anji: naukar samajke rakha hai? me not cooking anything...I am getting Sanjay to cook me something tomorrow...coz then on Satruday.. John will be taking me out for dinner😆

lolzz..not naukar...just a lil helper....u can do that for ur sis and her hubby..right..??

jassie_17 thumbnail

loo Anji...another person to fight with...hehe...welcome to fight club😆

really? ohh yea u r right...I have alwaysbeen in fights so didn't know I don't need lawyers this time...to chalo start my wedding arrangments...I am getting married to 4 or 5 boys😆

note to Anji: naukar samajke rakha hai? me not cooking anything...I am getting Sanjay to cook me something tomorrow...coz then on Satruday.. John will be taking me out for dinner😆

Joh ladkon Sapu ke saath shaadi karegi woh bahut pachtaayengey!!!

I mean seriously who will not run away if they hear her saying these????

Sehru darling,anji has actuallie edited da conversation btw her and Shahu and manipulated him.......use ur opportunity b4 itz too late!!!!!

John is already taken,shaadi bhi hogayi John and Maanu ki aur shaadi ki laaddoo bhi kaa chuki!!!😛😃

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want anything that everybody is fighting for...😆

chi chi.....u even want ur brother🤢😆

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

OH my gosh u liar Anji......😡 Shahid is not my bro he is my fiancee😳 and me and him are getting married soon so quit lying to other ppl and he is ur bro..so its not good to make ur bro ur hubby its ok if u have a crush on him but u can't like him that is just eww🤢

and Sapna now u want my Shahid also😡

[/QUOTE]

Ohh god..not again...u confused confused ppl..all of them r mine..Sapu di can have Sanjay Suri...but Shahid and John r mine..OK...

Sends an e mail to Shahid:

Hey Shahid,

ur lil sis is getting me so mad..she wont stop sayin that u r her hubby..its so gross🤢..what should i do??

Shahid replys:

Hey Sweetie..u know what forget her...she can live in her lil world...while u and i live in our world of love...so forget her..wanna go for dinner tomorrow

I reply back:

Sure y not...will see u at 8...how bout we dont go for dinner and u come here so Sapna di can cook roothi and patatoes for us...she would love to do that for her jiju...

He replies:

Sapna?? Who is Sapna...

My reply: my sis..

he replies: ohh yea..her..ok..she can make somehting...and than we can pretend that its raksha bandan and get Sherish to come and she can get me a Rakhi

I reply: sure y not..so see ya at 8..love u tons..

Shahid: yeap me too!!!

Note top Sehrish: come over at 8 tomorrow

Note to Sapu di: have the food ready by 8

Note to Jassu di: my blood sis is the one who always goes against me 😭

[/QUOTE]

haha i don't believe in any ofr that garbage.plus i don't do raksha bandhan so can i tie a rakhi when i don't do it in real life😉

sweethoney06 thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

lol its ok Pinky..btw puple says hi😳

*psst*  know Anji has gotten amneisa so who ever was her brother she is considering them her hubby..but who ever was her hubby she is considering them her borther so she herself is even lost what to do that is y i am helping her out in this time of need and telling her the truth so she doesn't get sad when she is all better😉😃

see i am such a good person i am helping a sick patient and making all their confusions clear😳

bechara.what will happen to that 40year old guy anji married...she keeps thinking thats her bro when in reality that her hubby😆

jassie_17 thumbnail
Anji i have noted ur point!!!! 😆

Sehru Anji has married a 40 yr old guy..No...i can't blv that info...show me da source hunni!!!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Sapu di I am bak.. 😉 Ur supporter.. 😳
~Anji~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

chi chi.....u even want ur brother🤢😆

if u can..then y cant she???😆

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

😆

lol its ok Pinky..btw puple says hi😳

*psst*  know Anji has gotten amneisa so who ever was her brother she is considering them her hubby..but who ever was her hubby she is considering them her borther so she herself is even lost what to do that is y i am helping her out in this time of need and telling her the truth so she doesn't get sad when she is all better😉😃

see i am such a good person i am helping a sick patient and making all their confusions clear😳

bechara.what will happen to that 40year old guy anji married...she keeps thinking thats her bro when in reality that her hubby😆

you know what...u r just making things up...all that is not true at all...see i tried stopping u from liking ur bro..but if u want to..then go ahdead...but he only and only like me😆

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Sapu di I am bak.. 😉 Ur supporter.. 😳

Yay...so Amu...who should I get married first to?😆

I am having fun seeing all these fights😆