John, Pulkit, Shahid, and Aftab r MINE!!! - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Why are you confused by Pinky right now?? I am lost, all I know is Anji is after my man!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Manda read the other section, kaun hai D ka pyar and the i need some1......Sapna's saying that she and John had a baby

Originally posted by sweethoney06

Manda read the other section, kaun hai D ka pyar and the i need some1......Sapna's saying that she and John had a baby

yea..I did...so?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

yea..I did...so?๐Ÿ˜†

yea right...guys...we know that she did have a baby..but its not John's..its Vinu's and we all know that...coz u 2 r married...

Originally posted by Aftab''s Anjali

yea right...guys...we know that she did have a baby..but its not John's..its Vinu's and we all know that...coz u 2 r married...
no we r not...and Anji...nothing else matters...when DNA results show that the father is Jonh...(man I am getting bad)๐Ÿ˜†

no we r not...and Anji...nothing else matters...when DNA results show that the father is Jonh...(man I am getting bad)๐Ÿ˜†

Y know what..fine..bring in evidence then..if u r so sure..coz he has made promises to me..and u know Joh isnt that bad....he wouldnt become the daddy of my sister's child..who is actually Vinu's...or who knows maybe even Ricky's

Y know what..fine..bring in evidence then..if u r so sure..coz he has made promises to me..and u know Joh isnt that bad....he wouldnt become the daddy of my sister's child..who is actually Vinu's...or who knows maybe even Ricky's
๐Ÿ˜ญto kahan se aayi...wapas jao...bad bad little sister๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญto kahan se aayi...wapas jao...bad bad little sister๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

ohh...have no evidence..i thought so..coz i knew John wouldnt do this to me๐Ÿ˜Š

ohh...have no evidence..i thought so..coz i knew John wouldnt do this to me๐Ÿ˜Š
nope...didn't want to break ur heart...but here is my evidence *hands Anji DNA result papers...and Anji is Shocked...to see that the father is John*

nope...didn't want to break ur heart...but here is my evidence *hands Anji DNA result papers...and Anji is Shocked...to see that the father is John*

*acts shocked*

Anji: haha...fooled ya didnt i?? i am not shocked at all...actually i have some evidence also...

Ramu...can u come in

Ramu: ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anji: so Ramu..were u the one who created these fake DNA papers??

Ramu: ha ma'am..i am really sorry..see my family is hungry..and i needed the money so i had to...

Anji..thanks alot Ramu

Sapna di: Anji u made all this up..

Anji: i knew u would say that..and just so u dont make anythoing up...i had put a cmaera in ur purse..and it recorded everything u did...

*turns TV on*

The TV shows Sapna di handing money to Ramu..and Ramu handing the DNa papers to Sapna di..and Sapna di says..there now u feed ur family..and if i see u here and there...u wont have a family no more..Ramu leaves..

*turns TV off*

Anji: now there u go..u liked my exidence better??

*acts shocked*

Anji: haha...fooled ya didnt i?? i am not shocked at all...actually i have some evidence also...

Ramu...can u come in

Ramu: ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anji: so Ramu..were u the one who created these fake DNA papers??

Ramu: ha ma'am..i am really sorry..see my family is hungry..and i needed the money so i had to...

Anji..thanks alot Ramu

Sapna di: Anji u made all this up..

Anji: i knew u would say that..and just so u dont make anythoing up...i had put a cmaera in ur purse..and it recorded everything u did...

*turns TV on*

The TV shows Sapna di handing money to Ramu..and Ramu handing the DNa papers to Sapna di..and Sapna di says..there now u feed ur family..and if i see u here and there...u wont have a family no more..Ramu leaves..

*turns TV off*

Anji: now there u go..u liked my exidence better??

thats not me...thats Anji acting like me...*rewinds the video* see...its not my voice...and y r u showing my back...its because its u...wearing my clothes and acting like me...see I am smart๐Ÿ˜†