Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

thats not me...thats Anji acting like me...*rewinds the video* see...its not my voice...and y r u showing my back...its because its u...wearing my clothes and acting like me...see I am smartπŸ˜†

lolzz..u r looking at it wrong...lolzz..if the camera is in ur purse..we see ur face and Ramu's face..coz u dont hold ur purse behind uπŸ˜‰

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Manda read the other section, kaun hai D ka pyar and the i need some1......Sapna's saying that she and John had a baby

What??? She has his look a like, I have the real thing!!! John would never leave me for Sapna, he is smarter than that because he loves me 😳

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

What??? She has his look a like, I have the real thing!!! John would never leave me for Sapna, he is smarter than that because he loves me 😳

u have the fake John..I ahve the real one...my Josna's father
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg... πŸ˜† u pple r so bad. and sapna I was gonna support u but, u keep wantin' wat other's have. πŸ˜†

y r u being so mean to ur little sister? after all she was married to a 40 year old (y was that? πŸ˜• was she drank? πŸ˜† ) let her hav atlest one man. πŸ˜†

and Mandy and Rishii I say "Fight for ur man!" πŸ˜†

and somebody help me draw a fimaly tree. πŸ˜• I'm confused. 😳
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
family tree??? alright i'll help u in that... πŸ˜‰

first we take sapna πŸ˜† ... now sapna n john...well i think she already has vinu n ricky πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ..so how she'll handle all 3 of them...so we take john from her... πŸ˜›

now anji...anji n john...but she also has pulkit,shahid & aftab....baap re. πŸ˜• .now john too....na...how can she have all the hot hunks together πŸ˜‰ ...so no john for her as well πŸ˜†

now mandy - the bollywoodcrazed....well well..she has the entire bollywood behind her...so why she needs john??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜•

ab ek bechare john...in teeno main kaise baatein... 😳 lets give it to bipsy.. i m sure she can handle him bettter..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

...aha c i m so good at clarifying matters...kitni jaldi yeh case bhi solve kardiya....i m good no.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

i better run for my life now...coz after reading this...i bet u these 3 gonna kill me... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
jassie_17 thumbnail
Maanu can handle him better than Bips...i truly blv that,hain na Maanu????

Sapu and Anji...I reallie feel like giving u both a sweet thappad..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss Candy

omg... πŸ˜† u pple r so bad. and sapna I was gonna support u but, u keep wantin' wat other's have. πŸ˜†

y r u being so mean to ur little sister? after all she was married to a 40 year old (y was that? πŸ˜• was she drank? πŸ˜† ) let her hav atlest one man. πŸ˜†

and Mandy and Rishii I say "Fight for ur man!" πŸ˜†

and somebody help me draw a fimaly tree. πŸ˜• I'm confused. 😳

Miss Candy...I am not bad...and y r u not supporting me? 😭

Star...to chup ho jao...r u trying to make my kid lose his father... aanat hoke kya karega...kaisa zamana agaya haiπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

jassu...tappad to mei tijhe marungi...u always go against me😭😳😭j/k

Miss Candy thumbnail
y? 😑 y u ask?... I really don't know that one. πŸ˜† mayb 'cause u r the older sister. us little sisters should stick together. πŸ˜ƒ
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss Candy

y? 😑 y u ask?... I really don't know that one. πŸ˜† mayb 'cause u r the older sister. us little sisters should stick together. πŸ˜ƒ

😭not fair...not fair at all...I am so sweet but no one loves me😭
Miss Candy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

😭not fair...not fair at all...I am so sweet but no one loves me😭

aw. I'm sure ur hubby vinu still loves u.πŸ˜†