•  
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi.. How many of you dance???

Its a great way for staying healthy...

If you do dance, what kind?

How long do you dance for?

Song your dance on? 😳
i looooove dancing most of da tme i dnt no wat da hell am doing when am dancing but i do love slasa as itz really effective n i love listening to jlo or really high beat indian songs lyk dhoom 😳
I love dancing.. and dance sometimes as well but I haven't ever taken any dance classes as of yet.. I just dance when I feel like and if my fav. song is on!
i enjoy dancing. i learnt some bharatnatyam in my high school.but now i just dance in my room when fav song is on. like a good number or slow beat song. i tend to pose some stills from bharatanatyam with slows 😛 😆
i like to dance...i just dance to anything anyway dat i can....
Hi I also love to dance don know if i am good..i think i am an ok dancer..my lil kids play in the room n i love to dance they are my audiances..they enjoy it n so do i..post my 2nd boy i am thinking of losing 20 lbs n am being lazy abt it..so thought shud doo some dancing..instead..be it dus bahane or crazy kiya re..
yeah a bit like naina i dance when my fav song is on but not very good i can tango an ballroom a little 😳
some ppl even say tht by dancing u can loose weight too
Hi.. How many of you dance???
I don't dance

Its a great way for staying healthy...
I know

If you do dance, what kind?
any kind, punjabi hindi

How long do you dance for?
If I dance, I dance for a long time

Song your dance on?
Fast, good music with the drum beats, hindi punjabi songs, on the dance floor Edited by abhi_123 - 17 years ago
I LOVE DANCING!!

My mother was a good dancer and she taught me.
I've performed solos and one duo at annual Diwali functions and such for about 11 years still going, and I really enjoy it!
I dance every other day for about 45 minutes to Bollywood film songs on my iPod. I never get bored, because I am constantly checking music reviews and downloading new songs.

Dance and music is a very important part of my life... 😛