Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I find it hard to believe that someone can use astrology to gather information on people or future events because its never precise enough that you can believe astrology was the sole purpose someone was able to know such things. Such was the case in a documentary i watched about Nostradamus who was a French astrologer and physicist.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
It just seems impossible to me that anyone can figure out your future by simply looking at the positions of the planets and stuff.. Doesn't make much sense but then again I haven't ever really had any prediction done so can't say for sure.
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nah...not really....only when it says something good about me
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think astrology just pacifies out inner mind/consciousness. If an astrologer says your future will be better if you wear a stone, and if you go out and buy a ring embedded with that stone, you'll probabily be pacifying your mind that things will be okay. In reality it might not even be due to the stone that things are better later.

I've never got my hand read/ kundali made. I didn't see a need for it as of now. Maybe in furute i might turn to astrology, but at the moment i can't say if it really works or not,..
-Pinky- thumbnail
yes and no.i am not sure actually.if you had asked me this like 2 years ago i would have said no but now i think maybe it works..i m not going to go in detail but someone i know does astrology stuff n he predicted something about my life n it came true..its unbelievable!n he was not like oh u will have success blah blah blah he was specific!! n thats what makes me wonder..n i m always like wow how did he know?lolz he looked at things..like reda hands..janam patris or w/e n told my family's history lolz scary but cool...i guess after that incident i kinda believe in astrology..more like i believe in him lol
Tearðrops thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

yes and no.i am not sure actually.if you had asked me this like 2 years ago i would have said no but now i think maybe it works..i m not going to go in detail but someone i know does astrology stuff n he predicted something about my life n it came true..its unbelievable!n he was not like oh u will have success blah blah blah he was specific!! n thats what makes me wonder..n i m always like wow how did he know?lolz he looked at things..like reda hands..janam patris or w/e n told my family's history lolz scary but cool...i guess after that incident i kinda believe in astrology..more like i believe in him lol

Very interesting. I want to have my future read. I don't know of any astrologers who have made accurate and precise predictions but i've heard of others although i don't know how they are capable of predicting such things.
dannyk thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your views ..

yeah i do belive in it .. but am not strongly follow the same or plan the things according to them ..

astrology is science .. it required a lot of study and many calculation especially in kundali .. they can't tell are u going to pass in exam or something like them .. but they can predict the good things or bad things can be there in future .. its just a predication u can't say its 100 % truth ..

priya234 thumbnail
yeah, i believe they are just guide lines, which we don't need to follow completely
I am not hindu so do not have a kundali.

However i am a strong belivier in astrology...i use to read my horoscopes then last year on yahoo indias sight i read my yearly one and it was mostly accurate since then slowly slowly i have started to belive in it more.

You only tend to belive in things that have happened to you right 😉 without it you would not belive in it.