Astrology - Do u believe in it ?? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
hi everyone, i'm new here! an i must say, good topic!! 👏

To be honest, everyday when i buy the paper, the first thing i do is to read the astological prediction for my zodiac sign, so yeah i can say i believe in it, many times i've read a prediction and it really happened, so why not believing in it?? 😃

i'm a complete asto-freak, on the net i've made accounts to get my Kundali, okay most things i don't understand, but the basics yeah! 😉
i do beleive in astrology.the panditji which we prefer is very true at telling about us.he told many of mine secret talks which even my family members dosnt know about me n that all that certain things that do happens with me. and my inner thoughts n worries. n my confusions.n my all problems.
in some ways i do in mainly kundali matters
the birth timing should be correct in kundali,coz if if thats wrong then whole kundali will be wrongly prepared.and the person whom you are refering to get made a kundali should be knowledgable.coz their are many fraud ppl also these days who for earing a good sum of money fool ppl.
i don't have a kundali 😭, so i made one at a online websiter and it's pretty good, i love reading the predictions there too 😉 but i don't know if i have to believe those things or not 😆
I am starting to believe in it. A lot of my family members had a kundali and all, and they predicted the future when they were just children, and everything was true! I was pretty amazed...
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh wow i just love this topic on astrology, somehow i have always found it very interesting compared to any other discussion. Well I guess we believe in it out of experience. Cos i started believing only once i actually started seeing things happening. And without even visiting an astrologer, it would be wrong to simply oppose it and call it names.

In my experience, astrology DOES work! Till now i have visited 3 astrologers, ppl who are really experienced in this field. And i keep visiting them every now and then cos i got convinced that wat they are saying works. And the fact that watever the 3 of them have said was 90% similar, again reinforces my trust.