dannyk thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Moon Sign is different from the sun sign. Moon sign is depend up on the position of moon at the time u born .. so date time and birthplace is important to find out that ..

so Do u know u r Moon Sign ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Kool, i did not know about the moon sign. This is what i found "The Moon is said to rule your personality, while the Sun rules your individuality"
I'm said to have a 'MOON IN SAGITTARIUS'
Here's a link if someone else wants to find their moon sign http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/horoscop/moonsign/moonform.htm
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
here's my moon sign-

MOON IN LEO

The Moon in Leo makes you strong, proud and courageous. You enjoy responsibility, and often take on too much of it. You have a natural attraction authority, and enjoy appearing the public eye. You would rather lead than follow any day. Your inherent pride makes you very susceptible to love affairs. The opposite sex takes a strong interest in you because of the frequency and sincerity of these affairs. Your actions at work attract the attention, and respect of your superiors. This can only mean good things for you as far as your career is concerned. As far as money is concerned you are very generous, a little too generous (much the same with your affections!). The Moon in Leo makes for a strong intellect and a strong love of the arts. Don't be surprised if your occupation involves the theatre, music, painting or literature. You also have a love for luxuries. You like to drink the finest wine life has to offer. You are lively in spirit, have a high intelligence and have good prioritizing skills.

My sungin is VIRGO! 😊

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
my moon sign is virgo....my sun sign is gemini
lotty thumbnail
my moon sign is CANCER and sunsign is TAURUS
i consider myself a true cancerian 😊
dannyk thumbnail
sun : Gemini
Moon : Libra ..
gabe1983 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have Cancer sun, Moon in ARIES.  Sensitivity for me is almost foreign. Kind of like George W and intelligence.
shijhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dannyk

Moon Sign is different from the sun sign. Moon sign is depend up on the position of moon at the time u born .. so date time and birthplace is important to find out that ..

so Do u know u r Moon Sign ??

woww very nice topic dear ............👏yeah we too believe in da moon sign
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
I don't believe in Astrology, but it's good to know about the Moon Sign :) I haven't heard abt it b4.