questions only (about ADHM): game - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by shahnaz12

Yes .... Teena ... way too many obstacles 😭 ....

But ... don't you agree it's the actors job to overcome the obstacles somehow and make the scene more realistic for the viewers?πŸ˜‰ .... I mean onscreen...

In real life for the couple? ... They are not made for each otherπŸ˜• and as a result nothing happened perhaps...

Shahnaaz, Don't u think actor overcame all the obscales but actress could not....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't you think they are made for each other in real life?😊

Originally posted by gulrani

what do you mean by too many obstacles on this onscreen couple? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰     

Should I name the obstacles here?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dont you think we keep on naming them atleast 20 times a day...πŸ˜‰

How can you expect the actress not to feel nervous? We must not forget it was her debut performance.......one does not shed off all fears of the camera overnight. Besides dun you think we're always harsh on her? Edited by blind horizon - 17 years ago
Why shud we expect a good actress to be nervous?
If she's that good then why do you think she could not act properly or overcome obstacles?
Don't you think her face couldn't express all emotions so beautifully as was expected?
The reason I explained it was her debut performance. She needs time to get used to it all, work on it and then be able to do good work.Understood? 😊
Why have you become so kind to her all of a sudden?
After facing the camera, lights and action myself I understand her plight now.
When did you face the 'camera, lights and action' yourself? Come on Muneeza, tell us all... i'm waiting.