Paranormal

Utopia - Your ideal world

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What does it mean to you?
What would be your ideal world to live in?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Well, Azzy, it doesn't really mean anything much to me... I don't think it's ever possible to live in something like "an ideal world."  It just seems too fictional.

Even though, I think about my ideal world often and the list that attributes it is waayyy tooo loooonggg....

Well, overall, my ideal world would consist of just love. People love each other.  There is nothing like selfishness, money, greed, and hatred because I think that these especially selfishness component are the underlying factors behind all the other bad things that happen.
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: naina_manam

Well, Azzy, it doesn't really mean anything much to me... I don't think it's ever possible to live in something like "an ideal world."  It just seems too fictional.

Even though, I think about my ideal world often and the list that attributes it is waayyy tooo loooonggg....
Well, overall, my ideal world would consist of just love. People love each other.  There is nothing like selfishness, money, greed, and hatred because I think that these especially selfishness component are the underlying factors behind all the other bad things that happen.

^^Thats my answer too😃