Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Arre im shoked but the again i shouldnt be, I have jus checked the piv in the gallery of The Husseins and this couple leave no stone unturned when it comes to their marraige, birthdays, anniversaries and valentines day!!!!!

No tell me is this pic being taken delibaretly or unknowingley, i personally think that midday was called there for this snap to be shot!!!!

Chooi mooi hasnt got anything to do and no sets to go to so she tries to make herself popular by decorating a poxy cake for president Hussein i mean who gives a damn!!!!!!

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Halz25 thumbnail
And chooi moois dresses are getting lower each day!!!!!
hello98 thumbnail
Dress..is it so....thought it was a bath towel honestly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harsy thumbnail
Halz, i think mostly these actors take pics n send those pics to the media to publish in their papers except for some.... 😕 I think they will also pay the media waalon for publicising them......

Helloji.....i agree with what u said....it does looklike a bath towel..... 🤢 I dont want to comment on this lady but her articles forces me to do so.....This lady wants only publicity....she doesnt possess professionalism..... 😡 Maybe publicity is one type of profesionalism...both hubby n wife took masters degree in publicing themselves..... 😛
mona05 thumbnail
Bath towel!!! 😆 😆 😆
so true!!!!

Babe in towel 😉 and Big Daddy 😆
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

Bath towel!!! 😆 😆 😆
so true!!!!

Babe in towel 😉 and Big Daddy 😆