iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I think some of you members may recongnise who i am. I'm Shikha. I missed all my friends here and thought of meeting you guys. I miss Tumhari Disha so much and i do cry sometimes for the show to come back. I'll be visiting here often if i can.

I like Veer but not exactly anymore. He looks so different in Kahin To Hoga so i like Ajay Krish aka Sid in Mamta. He seems more nicer and hot. I guess you gotta call me Mrs. Krish now!!

Mrs. Krish

Edited by iluvTD* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
WelcomeπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ to this section Shikha, good to hear from you. It is long time now so how are you doing?

We also miss TD.
Tomiko thumbnail

Heya Shikha!!πŸ˜›

How are you jaan?!

But what's this - you haven't even married, but the divorce and remarriage has already taken place?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Well let's just hope Halz does not take a liking to my new found jiju!!πŸ˜‰

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Hey Shikha! How have you been? Long time no see! πŸ˜†

Thtas fast Shikha... πŸ˜† ...you so quickly dumped Veer n grabbed hold of Sid! πŸ˜†
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey shikha where the hell have u been hiding man, we missed u especially wen oit comes to chavi bashing!!!!!

Welcome Bak and stay back!!!!!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome back Shikha!!!! 😊
hello98 thumbnail
Welcome back....I miss TD too 😭 😭 😭
hello98 thumbnail
They should start TD omnibus again on Zee....the channel is soona without DK and Disha!!!!!!!!!!!
harsy thumbnail
Welcome back Shikha...... 😊

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: hello98

They should start TD omnibus again on Zee....the channel is soona without DK and Disha!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so too Parveen and I am hoping that they will start omnibus of TD after omnibus of Kareena kareena or Tum bin jaoon kahan is finished.