Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silk opal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: maja

I think so too Parveen and I am hoping that they will start omnibus of TD after omnibus of Kareena kareena or Tum bin jaoon kahan is finished.

what's omnibus?😳

hello98 thumbnail
Hi Silk...nice to see you here...Omnibus is a repeat weekly 2 hour show where they show all episodes of one week in one go.

Mayadi...I do not watch TV at all now but if you know about TD repeat starting then please let me know....think they might do so over the next few months.
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did dump Veer. Once i saw him with his ugly beard in Kahin To Hoga i dumped him. Well, there are also many other reasons like i tried forgetting about him and i evetually did and he isn't my type anymore. Sid is cute!!

Mrs. Krish 😊
silk opal thumbnail

oh thanks hello! if there is a petition for td omnibus, very sure you will be he 1st to sign the petition!

neelam! i love your 1st siggy! 🤗

zindagi bhar nahin bhoole gi wo barsaat ki raat!

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hello98

Hi Silk...nice to see you here...Omnibus is a repeat weekly 2 hour show where they show all episodes of one week in one go.

Mayadi...I do not watch TV at all now but if you know about TD repeat starting then please let me know....think they might do so over the next few months.

Definetely Parveen, I will inform you when its omnibus starts. I guess it will be in next slot and will be shown sometime later this year after all these four serials which Neelam has mentioned finishes, TD might come.😊

~LiNa~ thumbnail
you guys hv sarkar tum bin jaoon kahaan playing in the mornings? in singapore we dont hv tht! in the morning 9 am comes KS! Then all those prayers shows then at 10.30am comes Banoo Mian Teri Dulhann re-run n all the other re-runs of the current running serials.

We used to hv one show tht came last time n started repeating again. the show is Gharana..i think u guys cna remember it.
you guys are so lucky..TD might come again n u would be able to see it! i doubt if it'll start here again! 😭
Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago