‘Romance is taken for granted these days’

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
'Romance is taken for granted these days'

Nigaar Z Khan on her first crush, first love and her ideal man

HARSHADA REGE

Your first crush
Sylvestor Stallone. I fell for him when I first saw him in Rambo. It was way back when I was in class five but ever since then I have been crazy about him.
Your first date
Was when I was 19. It was also my first relationship. I had gone for a bike ride, a nice little dinner followed by a walk.
Your idea of a perfect date
It can be anywhere as long as it's the perfect person. For me it should be somebody with whom I can shut my ears and eyes to the world very easily.
What qualities do you look for in a man?
There are very few honestly. He should have respect for women, should be trustworthy and have a pure heart.
What was your first relationship like?
It was beautiful. I was a teenager at that time and the world seemed heaven to me. It was like a wonderful dream.
What do you think about lust versus love?
For me it's anyday love than lust. But to an extent, any relationship would have an element of attraction. There would be a wanting to be with each other.
What is romance to you?
Romance is everything. It can be in reading a book, in being quiet, in your actions, words anything. But these days it's been quite taken for granted.
Who'd you like to get dirty with on an island?
It's Sylvestor Stallone all time. I don't mind Leornado Di Caprio either.
Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
Indeed! I think there should be that one special person for everyone who can witness your life.
Your take on infidelity?
It's a total no, no, no! Any relationship is based on trust, purity and understanding. One shouldn't be doing it nor taking it.