Living and Working in Bangalore

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi all,
i am a student from Germany and i'm going to make a traineeship in Bangalore for six month starting in october 2007.
i will get 10,000 Rp per month and i am not sure if i can make a living with that.
how much is a reasonable accommodation in south-east of bangalore? i mean a small appartment with toilet, shower and maybe a small kitchen.
Where can i find such a appartment and how should i start finding one - internet, newspapers? Maybe you can give some starting points.

As my girlfriend is coming with me, we must find a job or traineeship for her. She is working in the social sector with childrens/disabled people/old people... It would be great to find such a job in bangalore. But where to start looking? Got some hints?

All anwers are appreciated.

Greetings from Germany.
Hi Georg,

I do not live in Bangalore so can't give you exact facts. But you might be able to get a decent accomodation for about 4,000 pm. BUt i think if your girlfrined is also coming along, 10,000 bucks will be a a little tight. Some more money would help. cause apart from apartment charges you need to buy home supplies and food and travel costs also increase in a metro like B'lore.

As far as her finding a job is concerned, there are jobs in social sectors, NGO's etc, maybe she can start searching the net for the same.

Hope that helps
Preeti
i got no idea sorry
but wow ma bfs from germany too 😳