Nimmo goes under the knife

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Nimmo goes under the knife

Actress Sanjida Sheikh will undergo cosmetic surgery under her eyes, and for her teeth, after being asked by the channel to do so...

The television industry is quite notorious for its vagaries, but this one takes the cake. In a never-before heard of instance, actress Sanjida Sheikh, better known as Nimmo of Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka was asked by Star to undergo a plastic surgery, as well as a dental one so that she would suit her character in Kayamath ( to be aired from today) better. Surprisingly, both producer Ekta Kapoor and Sanjida consented to it!

A source in Balaji confirms, "Yes, it is true. The channel wanted Sanjida to improve her under-eye area by way of a small cosmetic surgery. They also thought that she needed to fix her teeth. They conveyed the message to Balaji as well as to Sanjida. Since Sanjida starts shooting next week, she will have to do both this week itself. In fact, they have availed of dentist Dr. Sandesh Mayekar's services this week . Even the surgery is scheduled to be done later this week."

Ekta Kapoor
Of course, questions about hush-hush surgeries of this kind are more often than not denied. And actress Sanjida is no different. Although she admits being part of Kayamath, she pretends innocence about undergoing any treatment, "I am doing Kayamath. I will start shooting for it in about 10-15 days. I would not like to speak about my character or anything else and let my work do the talking." As for the plastic surgery, she says, "This is all crap and I would never do anything to my face. The channel has seen me playing Nimmo earlier, and they very well know what I look like."

While Ekta Kapoor remained unavailable for comment, creative head Ipshita also refused to confirm the news and said that, "It is not true."

Wow sanjida in a new show. can't wait 😊
Best of luck to her for her new show 😃
yay so she is in the show!.........man im excited!.........naina
datss great...she is in kayamath...i hope she doesnt do ny kind of surgery...she is beautiful the way she is
shes not in it i think its some other girl now
I am really happy to hear that Sanjeeda is going to join in the show. But I don€™t want her to do anything with her face or body. She is a beautiful, just need some trendy cloths if the production house want to do something with her. On the other hand my observation is that she is much much more good looking then the leading lady. And also I think if she joins €œKayamath€ then the attention will be more on her.

It was her bad luck that her first serial was is star one I still believe if KHNK aired on star plus it would have grab a much better popularity and TRPs then other shows of Balaji. Because it was a very interesting and different storyline€but miserably the creative heads end up doing a big mess.