Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

Well, considering my 'close' friends :)are discussing this. . Id like to tell u that my quote is absolutely wrong. . I had not Said this at all. . . My pt was filmstars r in diff league. And tv shows are not just star driven. . The show,characterisations makes the stars. . Mostly. . And just to add. . I'm here. . Very much so. . Just been preoccupied. . Will get back in my post soon. . Love. .

Wow Gaurav....thrilled to see your post ....Thanks for clarifying this quote... the media is so famous in misguiding the viewers .  Also taking out time for your friends at Adhm means a lot to us,  we understand too.  Thanks again.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

gul.....I somehow don't like aamnaπŸ˜•that' the reason I didn't mention about her.....Rajiv deserves a beautiful woman for his looks.....and Ms. shariiif is 🀒

I fail to understand why people fall short of comparing her to Liz Hurley🀒They say she is pretty😭...and she is not...just average...very ..very average...🀒

But Yes...she is a good actor...it ends there...

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, considering my 'close' friends :)are discussing this. . Id like to tell u that my quote is absolutely wrong. . I had not Said this at all. . . My pt was filmstars r in diff league. And tv shows are not just star driven. . The show,characterisations makes the stars. . Mostly. . And just to add. . I'm here. . Very much so. . Just been preoccupied. . Will get back in my post soon. . Love. .

Thanx for the clarification Gaurav  😊...and for considering us your 'close' friends πŸ˜Š....  I completely agree on this point of view... TV shows are content driven.... not the stars... but stars are emerging everyday ....courtesy TV shows...πŸ˜ƒ....

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well Teena looks like the matter has been sorted out as quoted by Gaurav it was all a misconception. I hope you agree with it now.😊

khushali ADHM thumbnail
so i would like to say that media is just fooling the local public.do u think it is fair?
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushali ADHM

so i would like to say that media is just fooling the local public.do u think it is fair?

I would say it was misinterpretation of words.... but yes poor journalism for sure.....😊....

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: superbike

I would say it was misinterpretation of words.... but yes poor journalism for sure.....😊....

hmmm..riteπŸ˜•

mahira_90 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰OMG!!! 😳 Mai aakhir kaar kamyaab hoo hi gai iss topic ko f9d kernay mai!! & here I go! once again! lol! πŸ˜† Wow Gaurav considers US his CLOSE FRIENDS! I mean i'm flyin on the 9 cloud @ momento 😳 😳 c'mon didn't U guyz feel like tht! I've nvr heard any celeberty say tht or anything like this to FANS he has nvr seen! 😊 & Thanks a bunch handsome guy for clarifyin the situation tht the editors & writers put up & create misconception of one's thoughts abt sumthing! lol & I've this idea ppl if U wnna consider it?? since Gaurav has never seen any of US I mean ANY1 cz..none of us hve our D.Ps on sho wht do U fink?? we cd do abt it?? its not like he is asking to C us but wdn't it be nice if he really knws WHO his CLOSE Friends R?? I mean lets tke this idea & in our D.Ps put U'r best Pic on one tht U fink looks perfect & appropriate to share on a forum? ?what say??

HASTA LAVISTA πŸ€—
mahira_90 thumbnail
Hey! Whynot! well DP is U'r display picture tht we put on! πŸ˜‰ like if U C my d.p I've a girl's pic on & thts me btw! 😳 lol! anyways! if U dunno how to put it up thn send me the pic on my e-mail [email protected] & I'll use image shack to make the pic available to put on a forum & I'll give U the link then U can click on settings where it says Log-out at the top then click on Edit settings go down where it says Avatar & paste tht link! then U can click on Submit & sign in then look @ U'r avatar or D.P then U'll C U'r pic or anything else U put on πŸ‘

HASTA LAVISTA πŸ€—
Hey Mahira i changed my settings just to look at you. You're very pretty sweetie. Also, now everytime i read your posts i'll have a picture of you in mind.
As far as my picture is concerned, perhaps later sometime sweetie. 😊