FiLm StaRs Vs FiLmStArS...aRTicLe - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Well Gaurav there's something about life that i think is high time was told to you... shhh... don't tell anyone else... life is unfair πŸ˜›

Originally posted by gauravchopraa

Mahira, sending u a dozen kisses 4that pretty . . V pretty pic and 4the fantastic thought. . Its unfair ! All my pics reach here (somehow!). . And i hv a blank visual in my head wen i talk to anyone here. . Unfair ! Goddamn unfair ! :)

I second Shvetal..... Life is unfair.....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by whynot

Well Gaurav there's something about life that i think is high time was told to you... shhh... don't tell anyone else... life is unfair πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh....I can't laugh so much today........ all because of Whynot's posts....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......I didn't know that she has such good sense of humor...

Mahira, sending u a dozen kisses 4that pretty . . V pretty pic and 4the fantastic thought. . Its unfair ! All my pics reach here (somehow!). . And i hv a blank visual in my head wen i talk to anyone here. . Unfair ! Goddamn unfair ! :)

Your pix reach here....somehowπŸ˜›...  No...no ... not somehowπŸ˜‰... we really work hard for them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....  search the internet for hours to get one new pictureπŸ˜‰..... so we truly deserve them.....πŸ˜ƒ... hence its fair....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
Teena i completely agree... those who post search high and low... leave no stone unearthed... no internet site unseen...and that is how you get results.
Ab bina mehnat ke Gaurav ko hamare snaps dekhne hai, utni fair and lovely toh life kab hoti hai? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i don't care who post the pics and who not. i don't know how much time does it cost to find out one pic of gaurav. whoever did it,all their work is paid off today because of gaurav's reply. i want to thank them who put the beautiful pic that links us to gaurav. i have one thing for that person that you are doing good and keep it up.
[quote=gauravchopraa]Mahira, sending u a dozen kisses 4that pretty . . V pretty pic and 4the fantastic thought. . Its unfair ! All my pics reach here (somehow!). . And i hv a blank visual in my head wen i talk to anyone here. . Unfair ! Goddamn unfair ! :)[/quote]

πŸ˜‰ 😳 Ohh dear!! here I go flyin on the cloud 9 once again!!ohh my! thank U sho mch for U'r kisses handsomeguy! πŸ‘ 😳 U really made my day after writin an individual post for me!! whee! I'm sho happy tht I can't expalin!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ (U guyz CAN tell tht by the use of smiley faces lol πŸ˜† ) now lets move on to the subject of U'r being wid us reachin here is unfair?? nononono!! U'r jst ONE PERSON who means ALOT of us we truly love U for all U'r hardwork those dashing looks, killer smiles & the list goes on & on..therefore really I DO indeed spent hrs searchin for ANY ever one TINY NEW pic tht I can add to the gallery OR put up as my siggy! & U'r certainly very mch WELCOME though no need to mention how HAWT U look in tht Pic 😳 I mean really its true tht Black brings out one's really aura! & their complextion wid it & its jst amazin & U handsome guy look very unique & hot as ever in tht pic thts why I've it up! πŸ‘
Awww & thank U sho very mch for appreciatin my thought of puttin up our pix for U! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒwell if U fink abt it, whn it cums to tht subject it IS UNFAIR wid U cz..we go around searchin for any NEW pix of U but U dunno even know US?? I mean we might be the person sittin nxt to ya & U won't recognize me rite.. 😳 sho I decided tht U shud atleast hve an image of US in U'r mind sho if we ever (in my dreams , which I'll MAKE COME TRUE) 😍 ONE day..hehe! sho if we end up meetin U'll know WHO WE'RE as U said tht we're close friends rite☺️ sho C I'm not bein UNFAIR no more I've U'r pic & U CAN C mines & once again if U hve any NEW professional tken pix of U like of modellin & all plz send em to me & I'll post it here to share wid every1 U knw my e-mail address if not then here it is [email protected]

Like..seriously I've got no more words to say to explain my feelins abt how mesmerized & happy I'm wid my handsome guy 2day! ahh U made my day! babez! keep up U'r gr8 work & keep visitin the forum! share any NEW info on U'r work proj πŸ˜› btw R U gonna be startin any NEW serial soon?? jst a thought let knw if U cum on! tke crz lubb ya lots

HASTA LAVISTA πŸ€—

Originally posted by goodkashish

i don't care who post the pics and who not. i don't know how much time does it cost to find out one pic of gaurav. whoever did it,all their work is paid off today because of gaurav's reply. i want to thank them who put the beautiful pic that links us to gaurav. i have one thing for that person that you are doing good and keep it up.

Kashish, That s so sweet of you to say😊 ....yes all these gals do work hard to get all the pictures , articles related to this forum and share with all of us ...πŸ‘

are wah wah mahira jee aapke to bhag khul gae k gaurav jee ne aap k naam msg kiya hai ur aap 9th sky par kya kar rahi hain aap ko to ur uper hona chahye tha is time ..πŸ˜†

Hello Mahira ....after you received a very very sweet message from Gaurav , are you still flying on cloud9? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ ... Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago