•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
If you love some one because you think that he or she is really gorgeous ....then it's not love .. it's "Infatuation"
If you love some one because you think that you shouldn't leave him because others think that you shouldn't ... then it's not love.. it's "Compromise"
If you love some one because you have been kissed by him ... then it's not love.. it's "Inferiority complex"
If you love some one because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings .. then it's not love .. it's "Charity"
If you love some one because you share every thing with him ... then it's not love... it's "Friendship"
BUT...
If you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him ... that's "LOVE"
If you get attracted to other people but stay with him without any regrets... that's "LOVE"
If you let him go knowing that he has to go but he doesn't want to ... that's "LOVE"
fnx for sharin, its so tru 😛
thats so sweet and pretty much true
awww that is sooooooooooo sweet! great! now i'll know when im actually in love! 😆 coz i havent yet been in love...*sigh* hopefulli i'll fall in love at the RIGHT time...when i dont have any other worries...*tries to keep a straight face...FAILS 😆 * yesh yesh i know thats not possible

btw desi_chick05, i LOVE ur Arthur siggy!!! 👏
so true and sweet...thxx 4 sharing... 😳 😳 😳