Fame X

!!!*^*^Adi's Fans C a f e'^*^*!!!

victorygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

WELCOME EVERYONE!!

ist of all i jus wanna congratz everyone for successfully completing adhi's ist fanclub...the journey was amazing with u all...all ur efforts to  make it hit were tremendous here is a appluad for all of uπŸ‘...adhis fanclub 2 is soon going to open in this very own sectionn of famex πŸ˜ƒ..so be pateint...😊

till then we can be active in this cafe' where we can discuss some laetst news of aditya jassi...soo lets begin... by the way how did u guys like him in grand finale..dont ask me coz i was totally smitten by him...woah!! he is cutest rockstar ever..otherwise some rock stars are very freakyπŸ˜† with long hair n guitar in hand n screaming to death hehheπŸ˜† but this rock star is one of his own kind..in one word he is mind blowing...am i right girlies πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Wow..
I am first One..
Esha u rock
Thankx for opening a new FC...
All others lets rock the Floor
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pplzz!! main aagayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...lolzz..esha ill try and open ADI's second FC sooon...mayb today..thts if i finish studyin for my tests!! lolzzz...anyways esha i agree...adi is soooooooooo different from all other rockstars!! hes da bessst!! luv ya adiiiiiii!! muaaaah!!! ❀️😳
adi ke dusre fans...jaldi aajaooo!! πŸ˜ƒ
victorygirl thumbnail
hey welcome in huzi n nida..tum lough yaha b a gaye mere peeche jk jk... πŸ˜› huzi yeh official club nahin hai its jus a temporary thread for all of us to unite..nida is actually opening club2..

aur sab kese ho? huzi club1 main tau flood aa gya tha maine fooren rescue ker diya aa ker lolzzz πŸ˜† lotza pplz were crying a river there πŸ˜†
Kinzaraheel thumbnail
yaaaayyyyy! i get to talk to all my buddies!! awessooomeeee...eshu hum aap ke peche peche is liye agaye coz we cant controll..we just luv you soooo much..hum se thori dair ko bhi door mat jaya karooo!πŸ˜›..and ppl im in! lets discuss abt the rockstar..poor thing! he is sick..down with fever and all..but yes! he looked really CUTEEE on the finale and even on the Graduation!😊..so welcome to the cafe guys! luv y'all...and thank you eshuu! thank u for uniting us all over again..and nidu we'll be waiting for the FC-2..welcome Mr. Hillarious Huzi bhayya..The shweeeetuu Niduuuuu, and the owner..the princess..Eshuuuuuuu! Mwaaahhhzz..luv you guys! so what are all the others waiting for? JOIN IN! πŸ€—...this Cafe is making me happy from sad again!!πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³ πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Kinzaraheel - 17 years ago
amitanamika thumbnail
πŸ€— guddd u started this thread...oooops the cafe πŸ˜›
as adi is gonna perform on 22nd ....guys keep us updated........with his live performance vids n whateva u can πŸ˜›
amitanamika thumbnail
kinzzzy my dfoll.....sorry i had to logoff coz of da lil evil πŸ˜› ........ πŸ˜†
Kinzaraheel thumbnail
hehe no probz didi! i am always on the lil evil ones side!πŸ˜‰..she is such an angelic devil!πŸ˜›
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye logon!! i made the new FC!! yay!! ab sab jakar wahan par post karna shuru kardoooo!!! πŸ˜ƒ
amitanamika thumbnail
yahaan nahi karein kya??? πŸ˜†