*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
This week it will be our sweet and kind-hearted Dhruv on the hotseat. He has been loved by one and all due to his goodness and lovable personality. But what do you think about the youngest Raizada son? What impression has he made on you as a viewer. Here are some starting points for you to dwell upon:

• What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?
  • He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time. (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?
  • How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.
  • Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.
  • Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How sucessful has he been?
Any other views and points are welcome!! Discuss Away! 😊
Sindoor Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?

dhruv's best quality has to be his big big heart. he is so sweet & kind. he has a heart full of love & just loves to give it all away. that big heart of dhruv's is what makes him very endearing as well.😛

worst quality eh? I must say his sense of suspicion. believe me when I say that I absolutely detested him when he accused vedika of infidelity. he used to be such a loving, trusting husband. it was a rude shock for me when he started to suspect vedika & treat her so badly.😡😡😡

He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time. (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?

arpita is the best match for him. dhruv & arpita share this quiet chemistry that doesn't need to be expressed in words or actions. they speak volumes through their eyes, they look like they understand each other even without verbally communicating.😳😳 plus they both are so kind, sweet, righteous & big-hearted that there can't be a better match for dhruv than arpita. in this serial of cos. lols!😆😆😆

How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.

I felt that there couldn't be a nicer person in this world. dhruv did all that because he wanted his elder brother to get a great girl & be settled in life. even when niharika laid out that shocking condition, dhruv accepted it without complain.😊

to me, it wasn't a wise choice but at that point dhruv was compelled to make that decision. on one hand, there was his brother's life, on the other was dhruv's yearning for his mother's love. these 2 compulsions made dhruv marry vedika. I don't think it was a stupid decision instead I applauded his filial piety & brotherly love.👏👏👏

Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.

dhruv is so emotional & sentimental because he didn't receive his mother's love during his childhood. as a child he had always been pining for his mom's love but he never got any in return from his mum. somehow, she could never forgive dhruv for causing antariksh's handicap.😭😭

dhruv loved his mum immensely & must have always looked for his mum's love in all his relationships. that is why he gets so emotionally attached to each & every one of his relationship. I think that is one of dhruv's weak points cos he is very emotionally vulnerable.😕

Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How sucessful has he been?

excellent. he has gotten into the skin of this character so well & potrays dhruv perfectly.👏👏 all that emotions, happiness, sorrow, anger, reproachfulness  & affection. I think dhruv is perhaps the most emotionally draining role in STNK yet sachin pulls it off almost effortlessly.😃

he is a great actor & revels in heavy emotional scenes. like for instance, when sachin sheds tears, there is a sense of realism in it unlike some other wooden male actors on zee. sachin shroff has been 200% successful in portraying his role & to me, only he can be dhruv.

hmmm.. nothing else is left to add except : sachin do a serial with divyanka soon okay?😉 I just can't wait to see my 2nd dream jodi in action!😳😳😳

rani2004 thumbnail
he is good actor. However, he needs to improve
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
he is a cute and a sweet person he makes a good pair with arpita
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great topic

i will post my views later

~to be edited...~
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?

i don't think negative about people but dhruv i don't see anything bad.he is way too cute that i forget about negativity.

He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time. (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?

i like vedika and dhruv's jordi but starting to get addicted to Arpita and dhruv i am starting to like them alot more.   

How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.

i felt a little sorry at first but then started liking that.yes it was wise because that was when the drama was interesting too. i think he looks alot better with arpita but with vedika it was too cute.

Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.

he cares about others more then him self.he cant see others in pain.this is also why i like him so much too.

Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How successful has he been?

he has very successful he has been in the drama for a long time he dies and then it returns not like vedika goes once and never comes back.Edited by Robinasandhu - 17 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DHRUV IS A BEST ACTOR
HIS CHEMISTRY WAS FANTASTIC WITH ALL THE HEROINE CAME IN HIS LIFE

SACHIN IS 101% SUCCESSFUL ACTOR AS A DHRUV RAIZA
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  • What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?

Dhruv's best quality is that he's very caring. Worst quality is that he is gullable

• He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time. (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?

Arpita because her and dhruv's chemistry has something that makes the screen rock!

• How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.

I was really proud of him b/c he didn't care that Vedika is mad.It was a wise choice b/c in the future, they made a great family

• Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.

Dhruv is so sentimental b/c he is really caring. i don't think itz b/c of his childhood.

• Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How sucessful has he been?

Sachin Shroff's portrayal as dhruv is great. nobody could take the place of dhruv. I think he's been really successfull too!

Thanks for the great topic dear!👏👏

premila20 thumbnail
I like his acting but I prefer Druv to stay with Vedika 😕
vadela thumbnail
he is cute his acting is good and i prefer dhruv and vedika couple the were the best