Posted: 17 years ago

What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?

Dhruv's caring and generous nature would have to be his best quality. He is so sweet, caring and always is so nice to everybody. It is impossible for him to deliberately hurt someone else physically or emotionally.

His worst quality would be that he is very gullible. He gets taken in very easily and when it comes to his women, he is very weak. He allows other people to influence him, not always making decisions for himself.

He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time. (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?

Definitely Arpita... They way they communicate wthout using words between them is sooo sweet and is so full of chemistry! Their quiet, unquestioned support of each other is just the best!

How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.

I was taken aback by the decision he was forced to make, but in retrospect it was a wise choice. Vedika added so much to his life. In the beginning, of course, the going was tough, but in the end, they enriched each others life so much and Dhruv grew so much as a person through that decision. Vedika in fact supported him when he was involved with other women (Alisha, Arpita (as Karan) When Alisha was pregnant, she accepted the baby).

Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.

Yes, I think it would be because of his childhood. He was always trying to please everyone, even supporting Ant, wanting and needing Kavita's love, but always falling short. Dhruv, despite doing so much for Ant, was always living in his shadow. This is what made Dhruv what he is today. Despite never having his mothers complete attention, he was never a harsh or bitter guy.

Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How sucessful has he been?

He has been 100% succesful. He always looks genuine and for him, its not just a role, he IS Dhruv, full stop! His emoting and character traits are what you would expect to see in someone standing in front of you, not some one on screen... he is really excellent!👏

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

This week it will be our sweet and kind-hearted Dhruv on the hotseat. He has been loved by one and all due to his goodness and lovable personality. But what do you think about the youngest Raizada son? What impression has he made on you as a viewer. Here are some starting points for you to dwell upon:

• What is Dhruv's best quality? And what is his worst?

I like his heart a lot - And I love His Real Name...

He has been with 4 women in quite a short period of time.
  • (Aarti,Vedika,Alisha and Arpita). Who does he make the best pairing with? And Why?

Vedika - Because even in the cutest couples their names are always mentioned and even too me they are a very sweet couple.

• How did you feel when he married a mad Vedika? Was it a wise choice? Add a little bit about his other relations too and compare.

I felt a little upset for Dhruv - But I also felt happy because I knew shes the main actress and it was a little sad though.

• Why do you think Dhruv is so sentimental and emotional? Is it to do with his childhood? Or something else.

I think something else but I am still not sure.

• Finally, what do you feel about Sachin Shroff's portrayal as Dhruv? How sucessful has he been?

I think he has done a great job in Sinndoor taking the role of Dhruv. I think it is a very difficult role. Not only did he have to act as Dhruv but also his twin brother Karan - so extra work. It is a very emotional role. 😳

Any other views and points are welcome!! Discuss Away! 😊
Sindoor Dev. Team