•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
We always say 'Pyar ki koi umra nahi hoti' ... but what if a 60 year old man fall in love with 17 year old girl .. the story of latest film of Big B .. but if in reality u come across such relationship ... what will u do ?? is it good relationship ?? will u support them ?? give your views on the same ...
Interesting Danny, I was thinking about the same thing when I saw Nishabd's promo....

But think about it, is it really love?  Can't it be infatuation? Or a feeling just grown out of pure boredom?

A 60 year old guy is tired of living the same life since 60 years.. He's just tired of seeing the same things again and again.  Then he comes across this beautiful young girl who's full of life.  He feels attracted because that's something new apart from his boring life.

Think about Juhi and Anil's story in Salaam-e-Ishq... Anil really loved Juhi but due the the young girl who came in his life.. He got attracted to her since she was so full of life and just attractive.

I am thinking such stories are not love stories but more of like infatuation/attraction stories.
naina your new nickname is the wise master, your right just a crisis boredom or like you said infatuation
thanks everyone for replying ..

but i feel pyar kabhi bhi aur kahi bhi ho sakata hai ..
😉

am haven't seen the movie so no idea .. but i feel in love there is no age bar .. and it can happens any time and with any one ..
if we think practically? i doubt it's love...like take for example the new movie Nishabd [as you mentioned] i dont see an actual LOVE there...it all seems centred around infatuation...she's walking around in barely there shorts...and theres sexual tension...so that movie is portrayin a sexual desire but i think is masking it as REAL LOVE.
The character Jiah comes from a broken family...no dad...it's possible she just wants to feel loved and wanted...plus, Big B represents that father figure...

But say a film like Joggers Park was mature in its handling of the situation.

Even K-serials are better, as they show the gradual love blossomin between a couple whose age difference is prety huge.

But yeh...i think if the difference is 60 and 17...there is something else going on there...the 17 yr old could love what the 60yr old symbolises...stability and the 60 yr old could be attracted to the "youthfulness".

But then again, i also believe that it IS possible to control your feelings, so like when you meet someone that old...you just automatically categorise them under the "old prsn that needs respect" category...*shrugs*

and anyways, if we take the movie again, BigB kind of bordered on paedophilia...AND almost breached his duty of care...

but yeah...sorry about that long post 😆 and i know i probably didnt make much sense...if any at all! 😆