IndianCutie13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Would you  marry a person from another countrty?

I woulnt because maybe the guy would only want to marry me for a visa or citezenship

Edited by IndianCutie13 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
i would but only after i know him really well because what if hes a kind hearted person and loves me for me not to come to canada 😃

Originally posted by: punjabi_qt26

i would but only after i know him really well because what if hes a kind hearted person and loves me for me not to come to canada 😃

I agree... I would want to get to know him first and see what kind of person he is and then make my decision...

nice moon thumbnail
i wouldn't becouse the culutcher will be diffrent and i think it will be problem . if i marry in my country i feel more comfortable
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LoL...well first make sure he aint a freshie tryin to get pukka...but if u really believe he loves ya...still wait till he gets pukka! 😆 😆

but i wouldnt prefer marryin a guy from another country...coz i like aus 😆 and i got all my frends here! 😉 you know...comfort zone? 😆
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think I'd marry a foreigner(so to say) because its not his nationality that i'll be marrying, i'll be marrying him, the person..the man behind the foreigner tag!

And visa/citizenship is a small issue...if your love is deep, visa trouble is hardly a trouble?

But yes, adjusting lifestyles would definitely be tough at first!
cool_pooja thumbnail
Y wud any1 wanna marry me to get citzenship of Pak?? 😆 So i guess this question aint really for me! 😆
Naina_Manam thumbnail
I don't want to get married anytime soon anyways, but if I am then yeah I don't care because the only two things that matter in a marriage are love and trust and if I think I share both of them with him then him being from another country doesn't matter at all.
-Pinky- thumbnail
i don't know..my moms friend got married to someone who married her just to get canadian visa its so pathetic..!it hadn't even been a year since they got married and now they are getting divorced bcuz the guy is a complete jerk..so it scares me..i would want to know the guy first and then make my desicion.but its really pathetic how ppl do that just get visa