Is it hard not to cross IFpersonal space

Posted: 17 years ago
Girls are discussing  this happening a whole lot lately. 
what does everyone think?  is it really so hard?? 

Do you feel that you were attacked and it wasn;t so rude, that you could press the report button, yet some people could use backing off a little? 
discuss when u felt humiliated with examples.. 

we all have Personal messages discussing that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
What exactly is the topic? Mujhe to samajh mein nahi aa rahaa hai. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SolidSnake

What exactly is the topic? Mujhe to samajh mein nahi aa rahaa hai. πŸ˜†

no one complained against you.. so you won't!  πŸ˜ƒ  , but thanks for replying.
I had pressed report button in Nach Baliye and Big Boss section couple of times.. and not cos it was directed at me but towards the contestants in NB and also towards some friends of mine in BB. The language used was so vulguar in NB that I cannot possibly write here. I can also state that it was directed towards Tina (Husein's wife). Also in BB section recently only, this one person was continuously abusing IF members and instigating them for fights hence the report button.

Here in Debate Mansion I have not press the report button but pm to the moderator to delete one of my post only cos I was not able to delete it myself.

Sometimes there is a need to press it cos some members really cross the limit in using foul language... they absolutely degrade a person in such a case, report is useful.
oh and ya... no one has press the report button on me yet as far as I know.. lol... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

we all have Personal messages discussing that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Why don't you start off with your examples?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have been spared so far.... Nothing offensive enough to warrant the report button yet. But I have given a piece of my mind on a couple of occassions, nothing major though! I am basically very non-controversialπŸ˜³πŸ˜† (you can ask Maya, we are related as in she's my aunt, she knowsπŸ˜†.......Please don't report me for getting personal referencesπŸ˜†)

edit: I forgot to add, I absolutely love your avi QT!πŸ˜†

Edited by Sound - 17 years ago

Originally posted by sweta01

oh and ya... no one has press the report button on me yet as far as I know.. lol... πŸ˜†

Do we get to know when someone doesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I pressed report button a lot in JDJ, but it was to defend Shveta Salve, not myself.

When offended, I tell so straight on face, in public thread, not even PM. I usually request the offenders not to quote me ever again / to ignore what I said / to report me if I have made offensive PERSONAL remark to begin an issue in the first place.   My bashing and my apology, all is heartfelt and public. πŸ˜ƒ
I have reported only one post in DM so far.

Originally posted by Sound

Do we get to know when someone doesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I think we will get to know if and when the moderator gives us a warning..... through a message on the forum in our post or through pm..... I read in BB somewhere that first and second warning is through pm... and after this  someone asked what about the third one... πŸ˜†

I did not use report button till now!!!

I never felt doing it so,if I find anything offensive about me or my friends or fellow debators then I try to solve it on the forum or atleast by PMs.

I did'nt get oppurtunity to press the report button!!!πŸ˜›.Hope I don't get oppurtunity in future also.

Only in the recent times ,I got a sweet warning type information about the necessity of report button from sweet friend  on the forum!!!

Cheers,

Mythili