-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hii i need help lolz k my problem is that i am always late to school..i leave 5 minutes b4 the skool starts n it takes 10 mins to walk to school.. this year i have been to school on time only twice.NO KIDDING!!its a record!sometimes i m kindof late n sometimes i m officially late..officially late as in i have to take get a late slip n wut not..n kinda late as in..i come after announcements n   the teacher lets me in n he wont mark me late cuz of w/e reason... but i am still late u no!n if the teacher is mean then i have to get a late slip n it shows on my report card and my mom gets MAD!!!.it sounds really stupid but it is a big problem!!i try soooo hard to reach on time but *sigh*!when i come on time my friend get heart attack lol ya so my mom wakes me up in the morning and as soon as she leaves i go back to sleep cuz i feel sooo sleepy!i just cant wake up in morning!!n .as a result i always get late..soo plz helpp i will rly appreciate it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† aaahhh...the problem all of us share! hehehe

ok, what time do you usually get up?

so, what you do is, set an alarm for 10 minutes earlier...so that way, you can go back to sleep after your mum wakes u up...AND...you can still get up on time!

Coz, if u wake up 10minutes earlier...it'll give u a 5minute lee-way....as ur skool is 10mins away and u leave 5mins b4 πŸ˜†

so all u gotta do is sacrifice 10minutes of sleep... πŸ˜›
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
heheh, how cute. you wake up for your mom and then sleep

yea, i would jus say set your alarm for 20 mins ahead of time. but then dont forget about it, cuz ive done that quite a few times. then i end up waking later

i dont think i made sense hehe 😳
~lil Mizz Tanvi thumbnail
ahaha i do that too

you should just start walking to sckool earlier..like about 5 minutes earlier

or

you can just ask your mom to wake you up a little later

or

just go to sleep half hour before you usually do
cool_pooja thumbnail
I think that 1st of all u shud go to sleep earlier at night. I know that this doesnt help much but it defintly helps in the long run that is as soon as u get a habit of it. 2ndly, as every1 said u shud set ur alarm clock 10-20 mins ahead and or tell ur mom to wake u up 10-20 mins ahead so u can go back to sleep for 10 mins but still be on time. Or maybe aft waking up try being more quick. For example if u have to get dressed, and have breakfast, then make it quicker. Hope that helps.
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Lols πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That happens... There is two things I can suggest you.

Wake up like 30 minutes earlier, get ready and go to school or re set your clock like 20 mins ahead.  So it shows you like 7:30 when it's actually 7:10 and you kind of panic and rush. It works sometimes! 😳
DesiChocolate thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³Gosh everyone...Its rude to laugh😑 JK😳😳

Maybe you can wake up earlier.

What may help is set your alaram to ring at : 6 00 {example}

Then change the TIME on the screen and make it 6:45 - Because maybe if you see that your late you will get ready faster..and be out of the house faster.

PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

In 2002, she won 5th Annual Rajiv Gandhi Award, Excellence in active field.Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
thanx for the gr8 tips!i was late again today lol.. but i am sure it will change..now that i have read these tips.
there was this time when most of the clocks in my house used to be like 10/15 mins ahead because of me πŸ˜† it used to help.i think i am going to do that again like u guyz said...or just try to sleep and wake up a little earlier i guess.gr8 tips!i will try each of them and see which one works the best 😳 Edited by -Pinky- - 17 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thats nice...i wish u all the best!!

apart from setting your clock 10-15 mins early...what u can do is..do ur stuff beforehand.. as in the stuff u do in the last minute..(like backpack..)

also keep telling yourself "i will make it on time today.. I will not be late" (kindof encouraging yourself)
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Lols πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That happens... There is two things I can suggest you.

Wake up like 30 minutes earlier, get ready and go to school or re set your clock like 20 mins ahead.  So it shows you like 7:30 when it's actually 7:10 and you kind of panic and rush. It works sometimes! 😳

yea this works very well...especially in first few days...I kep doing this...but would still know what time it is...so I kept changing it...and once my clock was one hour later than normal timeπŸ˜†but it works very well..

what I do is that I put my alarm clock about 15 mins earlier...and then when it goes off...I am so happy that I can sleep 15 more mins...πŸ˜†