Raj (innocent)is finally here. - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by anon

😲 EX- LOVER............OMG THATS U SAPNA NOT ME... πŸ˜†

Thats the true reason why u made Raj ur Bhaiya as he rejected u 4 naina......... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†didn't u guys flirt all the time?? u want me to post all the evidence for u in here...ha? πŸ˜†

Hey how come this forum is still totally cut off from General IF??? U know what, u lot are loads of fun... 😳 Ok, Let me join this forum... NOWWWWWW

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Hey how come this forum is still totally cut off from General IF??? U know what, u lot are loads of fun... 😳 Ok, Let me join this forum... NOWWWWWW
well most members don't know that these sections even exists...I geuss thats y

anyway welcome to the Fun world😊rules: bug everyone else except one sweet girl...which is me...and if u support me...chances r..u will never get buggedπŸ˜†

OMG!! You guys will never stop! πŸ˜† Raj didn't leave anyone because of me.. Just wait and watch in a few days he'll find someone else. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lols, Yeah Sam, we just chat a lot πŸ˜† By the way don't believe Sapna at all she bugs the heck out of people πŸ˜† And she doesn't even spare her supporters. 😳

Dam! I thought i could join her..... uff..... *dramatic pose*

Ummm, just a question Naina, why do u blush when u talk to Raj?? .... just asking... *innocent eyes*

Dam! I thought i could join her..... uff..... *dramatic pose*

Ummm, just a question Naina, why do u blush when u talk to Raj?? .... just asking... *innocent eyes*
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ohh Sam...now u know who bugs who eh...I am sweet...I don't bug anyone..I just tell the truth...see she blushes so much while talking to Raj bhaiyaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ohh Sam...now u know who bugs who eh...I am sweet...I don't bug anyone..I just tell the truth...see she blushes so much while talking to Raj bhaiyaπŸ˜†

Sam!!! 😑You too?? OMG, all my friends are deceiving me these days.. all are bugging me for no reason. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Sam!!! 😑You too?? OMG, all my friends are deceiving me these days.. all are bugging me for no reason. πŸ˜†

no we r not...we know u love Raj bro..so we r trying to help uπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

no we r not...we know u love Raj bro..so we r trying to help uπŸ˜†

No, you guys are just bugging me. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Uff, ur wierd...!!! Reason??? Dikhau??? I don't even know the Raj dude, and look look!!!!! He bugs you no end but still, ur either blushing or laughing.....

Ahem, now u may ask for proof???

Yeh lo.... uff

Raj!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nahin sudhroge! Actually i should make that a tagline! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Raj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG, you are just giving Sapna more reasons to bug me... Yeh bhai behen ki jodi ka kuch karna padega! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

By the way, which plans, Raj, I never said yes! πŸ˜†

I thought u were a sweet, seedhi saadhi girl 😭 Yeh kya? 😭