Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ahhaaa! Nice war gonna break out! *Runs to get popcorn, gets a seat, and sits down comfy*

Oye ppl, come on come on! Let's see what the Raj Naina couple have to say to this...!!!

=Naina= Nainuuu (Lol, where'd that come from?) We won't link you with ur friends, but why is it that all your "friends" end up falling in love with you???
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

oi oi
this raj ka bacha he is so gonna get it, hum police wale kissise nahin darte, bhula low us ko!!!! πŸ˜†

naina how can you say we are just friends we have had such a long romance jaanu, now when we should tell the world about our love you are saying we are friends.

soch lo Naina ek din mein yahaan se bahut door chala jounga to bahut rowo 😭 gi phir bhi mein wapas nahin ounga, aisa mera dil mat toro jaanu 😭 😭 😭

Raj get away from my One true love Naina 😑 😑 😑

so you are the if's romeo well then i am the cheif of police get your butt into my prisonπŸ˜†

NUG!!!!! Come on, don't listen to Sapna, as I said... We are just friends and that's that. You guys are too much!

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

Ahhaaa! Nice war gonna break out! *Runs to get popcorn, gets a seat, and sits down comfy*

Oye ppl, come on come on! Let's see what the Raj Naina couple have to say to this...!!!

=Naina= Nainuuu (Lol, where'd that come from?) We won't link you with ur friends, but why is it that all your "friends" end up falling in love with you???

Sam, you are so mean 😭😭 Enjoying when I am being bugged and buggin me too? 😭😑 Where did what come from? Nainu? Well, that's what a lot of my friends call me along with Nainz.

And they don't end up falling in love with me, it's Sapna who PMs them and asks them to bug me.  Nug told me that himself. Sapna!!! 😑😑😑
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

*sits beside Sam* u like the fight?? I am the one who did all this...u should thank me...πŸ˜† can we plz share the popcorn...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

*sits beside Sam* u like the fight?? I am the one who did all this...u should thank me...πŸ˜† can we plz share the popcorn...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah so after putting me in the middle of the fight, two of my friends are enjoying it. 😭😭

Dekh li tum logon ti dosti! 😳
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Yeah so after putting me in the middle of the fight, two of my friends are enjoying it. 😭😭

Dekh li tum logon ti dosti! 😳

aww...I wish u could join us...but u r the main part of the show...so maybe next time...when we have another victim and another fightπŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

aww...I wish u could join us...but u r the main part of the show...so maybe next time...when we have another victim and another fightπŸ˜†

Sapu you are soo mean! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaawww naina come to me i will keep you safe from everyone

guys come on if you be mean to ure naina mom then she wont let me adopt you all, we could be the perfect family πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

guys come on if you be mean to ure naina mom then she wont let me adopt you all, we could be the perfect family πŸ˜†

Perfect family??? NO WAY!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

ok papa jee...shollyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oo i got my self my online mommy and daddy πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰