oo i got my self my online mommy and daddy πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†good luck Naina mommy...u have so many kids to take care ofπŸ˜†
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

πŸ˜†good luck Naina mommy...u have so many kids to take care ofπŸ˜†

yeah she does doesn't sheπŸ˜†

boy Sapu i think ur 1 child who is equal to 10 kids..becahri mommy ka kiya hogaπŸ˜‰

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

yeah she does doesn't sheπŸ˜†

boy Sapu i think ur 1 child who is equal to 10 kids..becahri mommy ka kiya hogaπŸ˜‰

GUYS and GALS ... ab bas bhi karo yaar... *Naina goes to the corner to cry alone since there is no one on her side* 😭
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys you should be ashamed making mommy cry go on say sorry or no sweets an pocket money at all,

come on now 😑

Naina jaanu this will make you happy we are going to switzerland on holiday just the 2 of us i have found a babysitter for the kids what do you say? 😳

me an you in a log cabin in the mountains the fire burning bottle of coca cola open ddlj playing on the dvd player πŸ˜† 😳
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

hey guys you should be ashamed making mommy cry go on say sorry or no sweets an pocket money at all,

come on now 😑

Naina jaanu this will make you happy we are going to switzerland on holiday just the 2 of us i have found a babysitter for the kids what do you say? 😳

me an you in a log cabin in the mountains the fire burning bottle of coca cola open ddlj playing on the dvd player πŸ˜† 😳

Come on, Nug, and everyone, it's been over two weeks since all of you are bugging me. 😭 Ab bas bhi karo!
kal-el thumbnail
ok naina answer my proposal an make me happy then will switch on to your side an help you go bug crazy on your tormentors may even be able tempt sam over to my side
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

GUYS and GALS ... ab bas bhi karo yaar... *Naina goes to the corner to cry alone since there is no one on her side* 😭

Naina i will be on ur side..πŸ˜ƒ

kal-el thumbnail
sherish look here is a spports car now be on my side πŸ˜† hey you guys stop making mommy cry , when she crys i cry to 😭

you children should be ashamed
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Thank you soo much Sehrish!!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kal-el

ok naina answer my proposal an make me happy then will switch on to your side an help you go bug crazy on your tormentors may even be able tempt sam over to my side

Nug, come on, let's just team up against Sapna now.. I've been bugged enough.. sapnu's time now. πŸ˜›
kal-el thumbnail
ha ha am not crazy sapna is daddys girl just like sehrish is mummys girl