Raj (innocent)is finally here. - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by kal-el

hey guys you should be ashamed making mommy cry go on say sorry or no sweets an pocket money at all,

come on now 😑

Naina jaanu this will make you happy we are going to switzerland on holiday just the 2 of us i have found a babysitter for the kids what do you say? 😳

me an you in a log cabin in the mountains the fire burning bottle of coca cola open ddlj playing on the dvd player πŸ˜† 😳
nooooooo...I want to go too...papa...I am ur fav. daughter..plz take me...plz

daddy i will take the car keys from u ..but i will stick to supporting my Nainu mommy πŸ˜ƒ

and Sapu i doubt daddy is gonna take u on his honeymoonπŸ˜†

Edited by sweethoney06 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by sweethoney06

daddy i will take the car keys from u ..but i will stick to supporting my Nainu mommy πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sehrish yaar!  And let's plan to get Nug married to someone so you all will stop bugging me. 😭😭
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Sehrish...remember I told u so many things while we were chatting...I know u will support papa...if u support him...he will take both of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Sehrish...remember I told u so many things while we were chatting...I know u will support papa...if u support him...he will take both of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OK, so you go to your Papa! And I am left alone YES!!! πŸ₯³
wow Nainu mommy u shoo smart that's y i like u alot 😳

lol Sapu lets see
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Thanks Sehrish yaar!  And let's plan to get Nug married to someone so you all will stop bugging me. 😭😭

naina what are yu talking about i have eyes only for you  an you are planning to get me married to someone else, come on guys you have to get us together

Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
Originally posted by kal-el

naina what are yu talking about i have eyes only for you  an you are planning to get me married to someone else, come on guys you have to get us together

u still want her?
usne mera dil tora hai,2 affair 2 affair yeh kaise duniya hai sapna 😭 😭 😭
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

u still want her?

ok who shud we get him married 2 Sapu?πŸ˜‰