New game about ADHM - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
hum kyun poochte 😑 ..samay tha na uski sewa karne ke liye πŸ˜‰ ..aur samay ke hote wo tanha kaise feel kar sakti hai 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by jojo_100 - 17 years ago
Samay to kab se hamara ho gaya...( 10th Novemeber se)πŸ˜† ... Thats why she used to run after her papa.... " Koi to ho apna uska.... poor Rusty.." ....
Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
... Rusty had her papa whom she worshiped him like GodπŸ˜” , then why poor RustyπŸ˜’  , uska sara pariwar bhi uske saath tha  phir kayake liye poor Rusty..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... sirf Samay ka koi nahin tha aakhri tak 😭Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago
O Shabnam.... you are biased πŸ˜› .... .... And Samay had so many mothers πŸ˜† ... so many fathers πŸ˜† and so many sisters πŸ˜ƒ .... Moreover ADHM Forum and so many wives.... πŸ˜‰ .... now shud I make a family tree for Samay... then you will believe me.... πŸ˜†

How did you forget.... tum bhi to Samay ke hi saath ho shuru se πŸ˜ƒ .... And lonely Rusty 😭 ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Teena dear I would love Samay's family tree honestly I too must find the roots as ardently as Rusty kept finding them. πŸ˜†
O dear.... it will be too difficult for me... but will give it a sincere try... I am scared you might get lost somewhere in sisters and brothers or sasu maas or bauji's.... ? Are you sure you will not be tired of overcrowded "Sasuraal"? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† over crowded.............nah! the more the merrier! πŸ˜†
hain πŸ˜• ...... you are not alright today. πŸ˜† ... more the merrier πŸ˜† ... I have not still counted Simon, shambhu kaka and her maid... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... Simon alone is sufficient for kabab mein haddi... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
πŸ˜† He cud've been sent on kebab making and he readily would leave..as for all maids and servants ...un ki majaal jo kuch keh sakein.....baaqi jo bachey unko Congac pila deti ......Simple. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
What about Bauji.... who would call early in the morning πŸ˜‰ .... to wake you up from ur shweet dreams? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†