Amir Khan da boxers fanclub UPDATED: - Page 16

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

yeh loadz of doubts lol, kirry i live nect door to u, so i wud no if u were married to im😆

well everyone knows am engaged to him darling....ur mom, raja riz, mani.....ur da onli one whos a lil backkk😛.......c'mon......ur ma bst m8, y wld i lie to u😳
Edited by lil miz - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Rim_

babe i tink nearly all da galz wud wish 2 b his sweetheart!! lol yeh i reli cnt memba wer i heard it frm  i do memba it was sumfin abt his weddin lol!! a friend of mines sister actully is friendz wit amirs cousin nd all nd shes lke he aint all dat lol!!! tlk abt beeenin crazy!!!!😆 god ur sooo lucky uve met him i still aint 😭😭 not fair!! i mite go 2 his next fite! *fingers crossed*!! 😃

btw frikkkkkkin hotttttttt sigggggggggyz!!! 😳😳😳

lol thats bull, becasue if you've seen all his latest interviews, documentaries,  etc, or if u've read his autobiography...........his  clearly said theres "no " lady in his life....so dunno where u got dat info 4rm

anywayz if this is true........den notttt fairrrrrrrr😭 luckyyy b*tch😡😭lol  will make her lifeee hell...wat say irry.......bolton aint that far 4rm where we r anyway😛😆 i seriously hope this aint true......😭

n lol dun wrry babez....im sure u will get too meet him one day, so watt u planning on going to see his next fight.........aww...luckkyyy youu!!! lol nottingham is just too farr 4 me😭 i member when irrum n me mett him uo in da bullring.......for da book signing thing......ahhh dun get me started i can go n and on about....it.......
Edited by lil miz - 16 years ago
^ wellll letz wish him the best anywyz 4 da future!! whoeva his lady is...she is gna b sooo lucky lol!!! 😳

ma mum sed she mite let me go 2 his next fite in oct!! letz see wt happenz!!!! 😆

so u been watchin his program angry young men?? i only watch it for amir!! lol he loooooookd sooo goood in it!! 😳 😳 😉
Originally posted by Rim_

^ wellll letz wish him the best anywyz 4 da future!! whoeva his lady is...she is gna b sooo lucky lol!!! 😳

ma mum sed she mite let me go 2 his next fite in oct!! letz see wt happenz!!!! 😆

so u been watchin his program angry young men?? i only watch it for amir!! lol he loooooookd sooo goood in it!! 😳 😳 😉

yeh am dat lucky gal, 😆aawww ur lucky man, i wanna go yeh man wathcd it, amir looks sooo hot espicially in the mosque hat aaww blesh😳
Originally posted by lil miz

lol thats bull, becasue if you've seen all his latest interviews, documentaries,  etc, or if u've read his autobiography...........his  clearly said theres "no " lady in his life....so dunno where u got dat info 4rm

anywayz if this is true........den notttt fairrrrrrrr😭 luckyyy b*tch😡😭lol  will make her lifeee hell...wat say irry.......bolton aint that far 4rm where we r anyway😛😆 i seriously hope this aint true......😭

n lol dun wrry babez....im sure u will get too meet him one day, so watt u planning on going to see his next fight.........aww...luckkyyy youu!!! lol nottingham is just too farr 4 me😭 i member when irrum n me mett him uo in da bullring.......for da book signing thing......ahhh dun get me started i can go n and on about....it.......

it cnt b true, he's not gettin married to his childhood sweetheart, and like u sed kirry if he is then me and u will  make he life soooooo misrable that she leaves him and gets the hell out of his life, then ill get married to him, cuz in that way atleast u'll be related to him, yeh yeh i no i'm such a gud friend, but kirry u best memba that his ur best friends husband, dun want u acting all dodgy around my hubby k.😳