Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

What if there comes a time in your life(I hope not)…where you have to choose between your Love and your family (parents)….who would you choose and why??? Kind of maybe your parents doesn't approve of the person you love (for whatsoever reason..) then what would you do????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice topic 😛

This is really a hard question.

I think Parents will always be there for life and maybe lot not 4 life. It depends how much you really love that guy and if he is the type of person that u wuld give up everything for.

And maybe if you do make a mistake and choose him over parents, and later on things go wrong, parents should always forgive their children.

Si really have no clue.... 😳
-Pinky- thumbnail
i would choose my parents obviously...because i know they love me a lot and i trust them. if they don't approve of my guy there will be a strong reason behind it(not a stupid reason like oh hes poor or oh hes from a different cast or w/e lolz)but i am sure they will reasonable.Edited by -Pinky- - 17 years ago
Naina_Manam thumbnail
I'd definitely chose my parents.  First and foremost, they looked after me for 17 years, I can't forget them for someone who's been in my life for what 17 days, months?

No! That's not possible and I believe that parents don't object jsut for no reason. They want to see us happy and if they object they sure have a good reason. So either he will have to get himself approved or we stop right there.

But I do'nt think that's ever gonna happen because I don't believe that anyone love anyone truly. 😳

***Moved to Love and Friendship***
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok, if the guy is all good...your parents should have NO reason NOT to like him...and unless you wanna marry some dole-bludger or some druggo...well...you can understand our parents stance against the marriage 😆

i mean in films they DO say that love just happens...but i dont know...i mean, do you even chat to a druggo long enough to feel that connection?? 😆 i think not! 😆 😉

ok ok ill be serious now...

what would i do? Choose my parents, coz they know what theyre talkin about...and if i really liked the guy...i'd convince my parents... 😉

She has appeared in Kaun Banega Crorepati and Koffee with Indian Idol.
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: bewafa

ok, if the guy is all good...your parents should have NO reason NOT to like him...and unless you wanna marry some dole-bludger or some druggo...well...you can understand our parents stance against the marriage 😆  

😆 Hahahaa.....Lol soo funny....😆

Yeah true guys what u have said,😛

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would choose parents...whatever that they have said till now has been true...I have always listened to them and have always been right...so they must be right in this too... I would try to talk to them...(if I really liek the guy)...and see if they accept but if it is a 100% no...then I would just say no to the guy... 😊
Tina_4u thumbnail
wat if we juz ignore parents n marry the person we love.do u think we can have our parents bak after 1 0r 2 years..? 😭
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tina_4u

wat if we juz ignore parents n marry the person we love.do u think we can have our parents bak after 1 0r 2 years..? 😭

u might...because they r parents and will forgive..but I don't think they will ever forget that u have hurt them.... and I think u would feel guilty urself too
*dels* thumbnail
I wouldn't choose my love as parents have probably done more for me than he has. He might have just entered my life but i only met him because of my parents.