8points

Star_on_earth

8points

DivyaD

7points

3rd Place

**Update: see below

Hi everyone, how's it going?

I know that right now you're wondering 'who said what?' (I can read your thoughts if I really put my mind to it 😛😉) Have no fear; all shall be revealed in due course.

Here at the Paranormal/Spirituality section, the discussions that take place are very interesting as to individuals' views regarding topics related to spirituality and the paranormal. There are countless posts where members express their views and insightful perceptions on the topic specified.

To spice up this section we'll have your posts put to good use in the form of a game! So, Let me break it down for you:

I will quote a line or so from a members post, can be anything from any topic. What you would need to do is look through the posts within this section to see who said it (hence the title) and then PM me your answer.

**All participants will receive points according to their position. This means if there are 7 entries then everyone will receive points and not just the first 3 entries.

The first 3 people to submit the correct answers will receive points as follows 3rd = 2pts 2nd = 3pts 1st = 5pts. All scores will then be included in the WST leader board (see above) the leader board will be updated weekly and new quotes will be posted each week.

If you find a quote originally written by you, you CAN still participate.

Considering there aren't too many topics to search through, for the moment, all topics will be included. This means the quote could have come from any one of the topics in this section so you will need to check all topics from the start of this section.

Just a small tip – Some quotes will be relatively simple ie. It would be easy to guess what topic it was originally posted in by things mentioned in the quote but other times the quotes may be quite difficult so you will need to search this section from top to bottom.

For now, I will leave you to become acquainted with this Game concept and I surely hope you are as excited as I am. Please remember - the more people that participate, the longer we can keep this game running!

I will be back on Sunday to post the first quote, so be sure to check back here soon.

Will you be the first to take the lead on the top spot? All I know is, it won't be me.😛

Edited by Tearrops - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What are you waiting for, guys???

Be prepared!!! It's going to be really interesting and fun!

I sure am participating, Azzy! 😳
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bring on the quote...cause I'm ready!! 😃

this is going to be interesting!
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yay...I'd definately perticipate
Tearðrops thumbnail
That's the spirit guys! 😃
I have posted the first quote over here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/558249
What are you waiting for? Get searching!Edited by Inasense - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool!! let me join then 😉
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
ill take part from now on!

jsut a few questions. when do you post them and the rusults are announced sundays, right?
Tearðrops thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kggk_fan01

ill take part from now on!

jsut a few questions. when do you post them and the rusults are announced sundays, right?

Yup, I usually post the result and next quote on Sunday. I know the timings are different for most of us but it will always be posted on Sunday.

It's great you can join us, I look forward to your participation! 😃

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tearrops

Yup, I usually post the result and next quote on Sunday. I know the timings are different for most of us but it will always be posted on Sunday.

It's great you can join us, I look forward to your participation! 😃

oh, ok

thanks!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! cool, i'm on the board! thx for letting me know abt this wonderful game! 😛 👏

love,
Gracella 😛