Posted: 17 years ago

what do you think..is it possible to marry a sikh guy as a muslim girl..?

* plz provide some help..I know its out of topic..but its relli meaningful in someone's life..thank you

Heyy you already posted this. 😕
i would say yes but if u love him...if u dont then i dont know...but if u really love a sikh guy then i would...
Yaar U posted this twice. Oh well. I will type in my answer again

No it is not possible for a muslim girl to marry a sikh guy or anyone from other religion.. Muslims can only marry muslim ppl. I know many muslim do marry ppl from other religion but we(Muslims) r not allowed to do that infact even if u do ur marriage is still not accepted relgiouswise... Hope that helped
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 17 years ago
i dont think it matters what religion u are, people are people religion has nothing to do with what u feel for another if the person is a good guy or girl does it really matter if they are not from the same religon
ppl get married outside their religions all the time its called interracial mairrages and there are lots of ppl who have married outside even if they are muslim (srk lol) i know its a stupid example but its true dont let religion hold u back and be a barrier
yeh it is if u luv him yes it is

*wrong post*😆 ooopppss!

Edited by bewafa - 17 years ago
wat if your already "ON" with that person for at least 7 months then wat will U do..do U sacrifice..but its impossible yeah ..tell me if both of them love each other and they cant live without each other..wat will be da possible solution..shall they run away..?
running away is NEVER a solution.

do the parents agree? then make them. take that challenge....Tina and Hussain took 10years to convince their parents...thats love. they chose to overcome the hurdles and didnt run away from their situation...
how will it be possible to convince parents..will they agree whn they know da differnce of religion...???