~Without You~ - Fanfic - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Super Leena, really enjoyed reading all the chapters... Keep it coming!
Wow 4 chapters today. Quadruple treat for us!!!! Love it Leena so much. It's super and nice work keep it up.

thanks for all your sweet comments people! i'm glad you guys are enjoying my story as much as i enjoy writing it.πŸ˜ƒ i appreciate all these support!😳😳

here's my latest installment.πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 7

Aryan woke up with a splitting headache the next morning. he saw that his shirt had been changed & his shoes put neatly in at the foot of his bed. Aryan only had the memory of him coming into the house drunk & meneka holding him up. after that everything was a blank. he stretched lazily, his head still spinning, got out from bed slowly. a knock sounded on his bedroom door & a voice asked "are you awake Aryan?". Aryan told meneka to come in & she walked in dressed in a pretty light maroon salwar. her hair was tied up into a ponytail & her face was void of any makeup. but she looked radiant & cheerful.

"good morning!" she cheerfully greeted him & gave him a cup of black coffee. "erghh.. I hate black coffee." Aryan remarked. "it's good for your headache. drink it if you don't want your head to crack open." meneka remarked simply, throwing open the curtains of the window. the bright sunshine made Aryan squint but soon his eyes got used to the brightness. Aryan saw that meneka had on a smile that was almost as dazzling as the sun's ray. he sipped his coffee not taking his eyes off her.

meneka didn't notice him staring at her. she went about her work. she tied up the curtains of the window, dusted the table, made aryan's bed & chose a shirt for him. "oh my god, look what I've done. I'm turning into a proper housewife!" meneka laughed cutely. Aryan smiled at her & drowned in the innocence of her smile. meneka noticed Aryan's intense gaze & her heart skipped a beat. she quickly walked out of the room blushing slightly. Aryan smiled after her, his heart felt a ray of hope that meneka might be interested in him as well. meanwhile, meneka was still blushing slightly when a knock on the front door startled her.

she opened it to find a handsome young man. "oh what have we here?" the man eyed her with a cheeky smile. meneka blushed yet again at the man's open flirty manner. "selva? Is that you?" Aryan asked as he came down the stairs. "yes  man! I came to invite you for my birthday party." selva told him cheerfully. Aryan invited him & selva brushed past him, winking at meneka playfully. "meneka, can you get some coffee for selva please?" Aryan requested politely. meneka nodded & went into the kitchen. selva immediately pounced on him with questions about meneka.

"who's she Aryan? she's so sweet!" selva seemed excited about knowing more about meneka. Aryan felt pangs of jealousy shooting through his heart but he maintained a cool exterior. he explained all about meneka to selva. at the end of aryan's recollection, selva was smiling widely. "so she's single?" he asked Aryan. "yeah, I guess." Aryan replied reluctantly. "good. finally there's some eye candy in this area." selva had that expression on his face again. "hey selva, I have to tell you. meneka isn't that type of girl." Aryan was dead serious. "relax brother. I know how to treat girls like that." he smiled at him as meneka brough the coffee for him. "thanks meneka. by the way would you like to come to my birthday party with Aryan?" he flirted with her. "er.. I'd love to if Aryan doesn't mind." meneka shot a look at the unhappy face of Aryan.

before Aryan could object selva had cut in. "nah, why should he have any objections?" selva continued smiling at meneka. "okay. I will come. when is the party?" meneka wanted to know. "tonight. be there, I'll be waiting for you." selva touched meneka's cheek & bid farewell to Aryan. Aryan gazed at meneka, she seemed happy that selva invited her to the party. could that mean that meneka was interested in selva? "meneka.. I think you shouldn't come to the party." he told her firmly. "but why? selva invited me personally.. I think I should go." meneka replied stubbornly. "what do you know about selva? he's not a good guy." Aryan was losing patience. "but he invited me.." meneka protested. "no… you're not going to the party. that's final." Aryan stormed out of the house, leaving behind a fuming meneka.

what did meneka know about selva. she trusted him because he was handsome. Aryan felt bitterness welling up his throat. selva wasn't known for treating women well. he only wanted a night's action. he would then dump the woman heartlessly. Aryan had seen countless cases of women being impregnated by selva & dumped unceremoniously. Aryan didn't want that to happen to meneka. she meant a lot to him. Aryan hadn't told meneka about his feelings but that doesn't mean he was going to sit around & watch selva ruin meneka's life.

she was too sweet & innocent. selva was a good friend to Aryan but Aryan never liked the way selva played with women. and meneka was a really special woman, if selva ever hurt her, Aryan would totally murder him. "I hope you understand meneka." he told no one in particular, hoping that meneka would listen to him.

comments & suggestions are welcome!😳😳

~ leena

Ha! Me first again. Good chapter - liked the jealous part - good recipe for love and romance.

Pat Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
nice chapter yet again, Love the chapter like Pat said the jealous part was the best.
SOOOOO sweet, great chapter Leena, you are a very creative writer πŸ‘ πŸ‘ can't wait for the next chapter!

thanks for all your comments! they're all greatly appreciated!πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 8

Aryan got back only late in the evening. meneka wasn't to be found anywhere in the house. Aryan searched everywhere for her & was panicking when he spotted her chatting with james. Aryan rushed over to them & panted. "meneka, where were you?? I was worried sick when I didn't find you in the house". "I was just talking to james anna about the party tonight. he told me to go." she smiled at james knowingly. james winked at a surprised Aryan. "but james, I think meneka…" Aryan was halted by james. "Aryan let meneka go with you. it's about time she goes out for some fresh air. she's been here for some days & is looking quite bored." he turned around to see a beaming meneka. Aryan had no choice to agree to let meneka tag along for the party.

"but I've got nothing nice to wear!" meneka looked distraught. Aryan rolled his eyes, her clothes was the last problem on his mind. "Aryan, I tell you what. bring meneka to the nearest shopping mall & get her a nice sari & some jewels." james instructed Aryan & gave him 50,000 rupees. Aryan took it reluctantly & drove meneka to the shopping mall. she took about half an hour before she settled on a sparkling dark blue saree with matching jewels. Aryan paid for it & brought her back to the slum. he didn't speak a word to meneka throughout the entire trip & she looked a little sad about the fact that Aryan was ignoring her. "what time shall I get ready by?" she asked him softly. "seven." was all Aryan said. shooting him a final glance, meneka went up to her room. Aryan felt bad that meneka was sad because of his behaviour but he really didn't want her to go to the party.

seven o'clock came by pretty soon & Aryan stood at the door, waiting for meneka to come down. he was dressed in a smart black shirt & pant. Aryan didn't bother dressing up but james had told him to dress up nicely so he heeded his advice to a certain extent. still there was no way Aryan was going to wear a coat. he heard the clink of bangles & spun around to find meneka coming down the stairs. Aryan was speechless. meneka looked breathtakingly beautiful. she had curled her hair near the ends & had on simple light makeup that outlined her sharp features to perfection. the saree & matching jewellery looked great on her. "you look.." Aryan searched for the right words. "I look? Aryan, I don't look horrid right?" meneka looked slightly nervous. "no.. no.. meneka. I was about to say you look very pretty." Aryan completed his half finished sentence. meneka smiled her wide smile & bubbled on about how she had to trouble james for the makeup & hair products.

Aryan just gazed at her, drinking in her soft beauty. meneka was totally unaware that she was beautiful. maybe it was that quality that made her even more attractive. as meneka stepped out, the people in the slum gaped at her. they usually weren't accustomed to seeing people dress up so grandly. little latha ran over & compliment her fairy akka on how beautiful she looked. meneka blushed slightly as the rest of the slum dwellers murmured their agreement. "looking good meneka." james was also there. "Aryan, take care of meneka okay? bring her home on time. I've got some urgent business to attend to. I'll see you later." with that he left in his jeep. Aryan led meneka to the car & they zoomed off to the party, little latha happily waving them goodbye.

selva's apartment was spacious & well decorated. rustic rugs lined the living room & various artefacts from different countries covered the wall area. selva dressed in a brown suit welcome them warmly & Aryan saw him take in meneka's ensemble with interest. "you look absolutely ravishing." selva hugged meneka lightly. her face coloured slightly & she looked away smiling slightly. Aryan was getting more & more annoyed at selva. he didn't like the way he looked at meneka. the party went on till the wee hours of the morning. selva flirted with meneka all night long. feeding her cake, fetching her drinks, barbequing food for her. meneka seemed happy as well & aryan's heart ached. the final straw came when selva tried to spike meneka's drinks.

Aryan stopped him & nearly punched him. "what are you doing selva? I already told you that meneka isn't the type of girl." Aryan hissed at him angrily, not wanting meneka to overhear them. "what do you mean Aryan? all women are like that. they all want action & fun. all women are like that. what makes meneka any different?" he wanted to know. Aryan lost his temper & punched him hard. selva toppled over & broke the dining table. "Aryan?? selva?? what happened??" meneka screamed & ran over to the place where the commotion was happening. "let's go.." Aryan told her. "but selva is…" meneka went over to where an unconscious selva was lying. "NO! meneka, let's GO!!" Aryan yelled at her & dragged her away. he had dragged her all the way to the car when meneka pulled her arm away from his grip. "Aryan, stop it! please stop it! why are you behaving like a barbarian??" she screamed at him. "because I love you goddamit. because I LOVE you." Aryan shook a shocked meneka.

hope this chapter was good. comments & suggestions are welcome!πŸ˜ƒ love you all!

~ leena πŸ˜›

Me First again! πŸ˜› Lovely chapter. Keep it coming Leena. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pat
WELL DONE LEENA. SUPER CHAPTER!
Guys

Please let me know how i can advertise the links for the fiction i am writing, not just within IF forums but to the outside as well.
The url is http://idhayaragam.wordpress.com. Leena you should put yours in a blog as well...try wordpress.com it quick and neat
we can link up to each other as well....

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
Madhu