~Without You~ - Fanfic - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Me first! You did convey the emotions well. Kudos to you. Keep it coming................

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pat
I have finally catch up all the chapters.
I felt so bad for Aryan when Meneka left the house. Nice description of Aryans emotions. Waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜‰ Edited by meli - 17 years ago

Originally posted by meli

I have finally catch up all the chapters.
I felt so bad for Aryan when Meneka left the house. Nice description of Aryans emotions. Waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜‰

i understand that wink meli jaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here's another chapter for all you junkies out there. but after this i really gotta run. it's almost 1.40 a.m here in singapore.πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 13

"don't you ever me like that. we can always work things out by talking. why did you have to leave the house? if you had told me, I would have left the house instead." aryan scolded meneka gently. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry aryan." meneka had broken down completely. she was clinging onto his shirt crying her eyes out. "let's be friends first okay. let's put all those past events behind us. I'll give you all the time in the world to accept me meneka. but I'll never scold you or force you to accept me again. is that okay with you?" he asked her. meneka nodded slightly but didn't utter a word more. aryan hugged her even more tightly knowing that he might never get a chance to hug meneka for a long time. after all, they were both starting afresh as friends tomorrow. he soon heard a gentle snore coming from meneka. she had fallen asleep in his arms. gently lying her down & covering her with a blanket, aryan kissed meneka on the forehead & shot her one last longing look before he left the room. unknown to the internal turmoil aryan was going through, meneka slept on like a baby.

meneka woke up to a cool & dark day. dark clouds had gathered in the sky & were waiting to open up onto an unsuspecting city. it was drizzling lightly but meneka liked the weather. it was a refreshing change from the blazing sun that chennai was being treated to lately. "good morning!" aryan peeked in through the half open door. he was holding a cup of coffee. meneka returned the greeting politely & was surprised when aryan announced that he had made the coffee for her. taking a sip of it, meneka wrinkled her nose. "what's wrong?" aryan asked her. "there's salt in it instead of sugar." meneka told him seriously. aryan blushed a deep scarlet. "you must have mixed up the salt & sugar containers!" meneka laughed till she cried.

"ha ha. very funny." aryan glared at her in mock anger. "I'm sorry aryan.. it's just too… too.. funny.." meneka wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her salwar. "but seriously meneka. I've to go out for a really important deal in 15 mins. I might return home real late. don't wait for me." aryan bent down to kiss meneka but stopped himself when he recalled what he had told meneka about being friends the previous night. meneka looked a little sad but she smiled at him & told him that she'll still prepare dinner for him. aryan gave her a smile & went out of the room. meneka's heart was aching when she remembered the way aryan had moved away from her before he tired to kiss her.

aryan had left at 10 in the morning. it was already 9 at night & he still hadn't returned home. meneka was worrying for him despite him telling her not to wait for him. little latha came over & asked meneka over for a game of snakes & ladders but meneka sent her away because she just couldn't concentrate on anything else except worrying for aryan. 11 o'colck came around but there was still no sign of aryan. meneka sat at the dining table dozing off slightly when nagesh came rushing in. he shook meneka awake & told her that aryan had a little 'accident'. "we've to go the hospital now. james anna told me to fetch you there. can you please hurry up?????" he shouted at a shocked meneka. she snapped out of her shocked reverie at the loudness of nagesh's voice.

she sat in tears as nagesh sped towards the hospital in his nissan cifero. "please don't let anything happen to aryan." meneka prayed as hard as she could. her heart was beating so fast that it almost jumped out of her ribcage. "you know this all happened because of YOU! you caused aryan to have this accident." nagesh accused her coldly. "what? what did I do?" meneka asked him, terribly shocked at such an accusation. "what DIDN'T you do miss meneka? aryan was done for the moment he laid eyes no you. he fell in love with you & lost his concentration. today he was supposed to overlook an important deal but he saw someone selling bangles & thought he'd get some for you. but instead all he got was two bullet wounds in his stomach." nagesh went on in an icy tone. meneka was shocked beyond words. aryan had almost lost his life because he wanted to buy some bangles for her? "maybe I shouldn't have come back after all." meneka cried silently. nagesh kept on shooting her nasty looks till they reached the hospital.

james was standing outside a room & he informed a relieved vidya that aryan was out of danger & was already moving about. the bullet wound had only grazed his stomach. there was supposedly no other damage except some very bad scratches on his arms. "can I see him?" meneka asked james in a small voice. "after all you've done.. you still want to see him??" nagesh neared her with a threatening look. "nagesh, control yourself. it wasn't meneka's fault aryan got injured. it was just an accident." james looked at meneka kindly. nagesh snorted in contempt. james ignored him & told meneka to go in & see aryan. meneka found aryan standing by the window, staring out of the window.

"aryan…" she breathed heavily. at the sound of his name, aryan turned to face her. his face was a mask of surprise as he realised it was meneka who had come to visit him. "meneka.. what are you.." before aryan could say a word, meneka had run up to him & had thrown her arms around him. she was sobbing terribly. "why did you go buy bangles for me in the midst of the deal? you know you have so many enemies! why were you so careless? what if something had happened to you? did you even think what I'll go through?" she hit his chest with her fists. aryan caught hold of her fists. "what if something happened to me meneka? why must you go through all these tears & pain for just a friend?" he asked her seriously. meneka looked up at him in surprise. her eyes were wide & innocent. the question had caught her off balance. "answer me meneka. why are you crying for me as if you were crying for your lover? aren't we just friends? isn't that what you agreed to last night?" aryan asked her again. even more insistently. his piercing gaze right on her face while meneka looked away with tears in her eyes.

you all know what else i usually say anyways.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i gotta rush now! cya tmr people!

~ leenaπŸ˜‰

Me first. πŸ˜† You understood the hint πŸ˜†
Thanks for the chapter, yaar. The story is very interestingly, want to know what Meneka will do from now on...good night Leena.
Thanks Leena for yet another gripping and wonderful chapter. Good night dear! And sweet dreams! πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pat
Hey leens hot ur mail thnx man its good i maield u otherwise i woudl have missed all these. Man i read all of the chapters. Its great wow what a transition from city / modern life to slum /rogue life. Great again can't wait for next chapter. πŸ˜ƒ
thx leena 4 da chapters. Its sure emotional. Meneka and Aryan are a sweet couple especially the emotions r so nicely layed out. Its so sweet i wish i get 2 yr stories live on tv.
Good Job!!! Leena!!! Finally caught up with all the chapters. Can't wait for the continuation.... πŸ‘
Read all the chapters Leena, Simply Super! You brought out all the emotions so well.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Looking forward to more!!!
Where is your story for today, Leena dear? 😳