~Without You~ - Fanfic - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Yes leena all ur fans are waiting for it. πŸ˜‰
leena I missed a lot of chapters ...same as in MAdhu's story too. I have to catch up a lot.......
Thanks for writing this yaar.

sorry for the delay people. i was a little busy with my travel & tourism project work.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† here's my latest chapter.

enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 14

meneka couldn't bring herself to meet aryan's eyes. the question he asked her hung in the air thickly. tears streamed down her soft cheek but meneka did nothing to stop them. "meneka, I asked you a question. answer me. why are you being so concerned for me?" aryan shook her hard. "I don't… I don't know…" meneka sobbed softly. aryan took her face in his hands & wiped off her tears gently. "meneka, I didn't mean to make you cry. but I need to know about your true feelings for me. forget all I said about being friends last night. we both know that is impossible. now tell me, do you love me or not?" he asked her one last time.

meneka looked up into his deep eyes & nodded slightly. "I want to hear it." aryan insisted. "yes aryan. I love you. I can't imagine life without you." meneka finally professed her love for aryan truthfully. aryan hugged so tightly that her bones might have cracked under the pressure of it. "aryan, I can't breathe!" meneka told him in a muffled voice. aryan realised how hard he was hugging her & released her with a sheepish grin on his handsome face. meneka smiled at him softly & hugged him back. this time aryan embraced her gently.

"let's get married meneka. do you want to?" aryan proposed to meneka suddenly. "you asked me after so long. I was waiting for you to ask me this question since so long. yes aryan. I'll marry you, you silly guy." meneka replied back to a shocked aryan. "what??? did you just accept my proposal?" aryan gaped at meneka open mouthed. "yes I did." meneka replied pinching him hard. "OUCH! why did you pinch me for mad woman?" aryan rubbed his arm. "because you didn't want to believe me." grinned meneka mischievously. aryan chased her around the room but couldn't catch her.

he suddenly stopped & groaned in pain. meneka was by his side in a flash. "aryan? aryan? are you alright??" she was genuinely concerned. aryan then grabbed her & tickled her. "you liar!" she screamed as she laughed till tears ran down her cheeks. "what's going on here?" a deep voice asked from the doorway. aryan & meneka found james & nagesh standing there, they seemed to have been watching the entire scene. james had an amused smile while nagesh had his usual perpetual scowl sketched on his face.

james walked towards meneka & aryan. "so shall we start the wedding preparations?" he enquired still smiling. meneka blushed & looked away while aryan beamed his arms wrapped around her tightly. "oh brother." nagesh remarked sarcastically & everyone else burst into laughter. "we have to call my family over for the marriage. I don't know where my dad is either. he disappeared after my kidnapping & he didn't even file an FIR with the police department." meneka's eyes brimmed over with tears. james looked at her through the rear view mirror of the car. "meneka, I don't know how to tell you this but I did get some information about your father. I'm not too sure if I should tell this to you." james looked thoughtful.

he only relented after meneka pleaded with him for some time. "it seems that your dad had an hand in your kidnapping. he did out of his greed for money. but as for now, we managed to locate your mum & sister but there's no sign of your dad. my men are on the lookout for him, so don't worry." he told her kindly. meneka felt as if the wind was knocked out from her. her own dad had a hand in her kidnapping? aryan's grip on her hand tightened & he smiled at her comfortingly. "so shall we call your mum & your sister over?" james questioned her. "that'll be very nice. thank you very much james anna." smiled meneka.

"what? why do I have to go fetch them? I'm not meneka's driver!" nagesh glowered when james asked him to fetch meneka's mother & sister from the train station. "you have to go nagesh. aryan is too busy & I need to go out for an important deal." james told him with a tone of finality in his voice. nagesh had to agree to do the job. "I feel like a fool." nagesh scolded himself as he waited at the train station with a board. "excuse me.. are you nagesh?" a soft voice asked from behind him.

nagesh turned to find a cute girl holding a suiicase in one hand. she was dressed in a dark blue sari & had a beautiful smile. "yeah.. and you are…?" he questioned her. "I'm yashoda. meneka's younger sister. my mother is sitting by the fountain there." she pointed to an elderly woman. "excuse me?" yashoda waved a hand in front of nagesh's face. he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. nagesh snapped back to reality & was blushing. yashoda didn't know why he was blushing but thought he looked cute. "let's go.." nagesh turned sullen again. yashoda shocked at his sudden mood swings didn't say a word more but silently followed him to the jeep accompanied by her mother.

okay, yashoda is played by the girl who plays uma in Anandham. does anyone know her real name? i think she & venkat make a cute pair so i paired them up in this story.πŸ˜‰

hope this chapter was good. comments & suggestions are welcome! love you all!πŸ˜ƒ 

~leena 😳😳

Me first again, aha πŸ˜› aha πŸ˜› . The girl's name if I am not mistaken is Pooja. Good chapter and I like the name yashoda. Looks like Nagesh has found his jeevansati! πŸ˜‰ Please keep it coming. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Pat Edited by patraj - 17 years ago
Great Leena, Looks like Nagesh is going to fall in love as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Nice chapter, Leena. Nagesh has found his soul mate, haha. Last scene looks similar with a movie scene I saw recently. 😳

Thanks Buddy. Good luck with your project work. πŸ˜‰

Character Updates :

Aryan - prajin.

Meneka - meera vasudevan

James - saakshi siva

Nagesh - venkat

Selva - deepak

Yashoda - pooja (uma of anadham)

i will update as story moves along.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by meli

Nice chapter, Leena. Nagesh has found his soul mate, haha. Last scene looks similar with a movie scene I saw recently. 😳

Thanks Buddy. Good luck with your project work. πŸ˜‰

thanks meli. the movie you're talking about.. is it Deepavali starring Jeyam Ravi?πŸ˜‰ but let me assure all of you that i try to keep my story as original as possible.😊

Yupe, its Deeppavali. We all know you Leena, your stories are original and well written. πŸ˜‰
I just mentioned the scene for fun as it's very cute to imagine your characters on the particular scene. You have mentioned that Selva is Deepak, so he is a baddie here?
thats fab Leena!! Nagesh has so found his sweet soul mate!!!!! At last!!!! Nice Chapter buddy!!!!

Leena take your own time as studies r more important!!!!