~Without You~ - Fanfic - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Thts so cute. Atlast she proposed but I coudlnt belve it a shock to me indeed jus like aryan. Well leena I was gona say ths bt forgot at my house downstairs there s family used to live from mumbai nd dey had a son called aryan its da cutest kid in da whol world i used to love him but they went back to india so sad i miised him so much nd wen i saw da name aryan i was shocked but happy πŸ˜ƒ abt it.
Leena, where are you today ma! Cant't want for your next chapter!
Pat
Hey pat I think she s busy with her travel and tourism work. Same here I am also missing her story today. 😭

sorry for the delay pat & shalini. i had to think of some conflict between nagesh & yashoda.πŸ˜‰

here's my latest chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 15

the moment nagesh killed the engine. yashoda jumped out of the car to meet "meneka!!!" yashoda screamed & ran to hug her sister. she missed meneka so much. the house was so lively with meneka but once she left the house it had become desolate. meneka was practically glowing with happiness & yashoda recognised that special glow. It was the happiness of getting married to someone whom you loved. "you look beautiful akka. where's your husband to be? I don't see him anywhere." yashoda teased meneka knowingly. meneka blushed & led yashoda to where aryan was seated. "aryan, this is my sister yashoda. yashoda, this is aryan." meneka introduced them. "wow! this is your sister? if I had seen her before you, I'd have definitely married you instead." aryan teased meneka. she smacked him hard  & all the three of them laughed. "excuse me. can someone please help me instead of standing around laughing!" nagesh's trademark sacarsam came from outside.

yashoda immediately rushed out to help him. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot about helping you." she apologised to nagesh with a small smile. "yeah, I won't blame you since you were with aryan." nagesh muttered under his breath. "did you just say something?" yashoda turned to face him. "no.. I didn't say anything." nagesh blushed yet again. yashoda shot him a look & brought her mum out of the car & sliently went in. meneka & aryan who were watching the entire thing just smiled at each other. they felt that soon it'll be time for another wedding in the family. meneka's mum was the silent type. she rarely spoke a word & meneka explained to aryan that it was because she missed her husband too much. yashoda & meneka had a ball picking out the sarees & jewellery for the wedding. james insisted that the wedding will be all his treat. he had to do something nice for his brother aryan who had stood by him for a long time. yashoda & nagesh also had little run ins which nagesh enjoyed immensely but didn't show it.

she was making a place in his heart & nagesh didn't like that one bit. he became more & more sullen. whenever yashoda met him, he'd go the other way or try his best to avoid that. yashoda noticed it but didn't pursue the matter. she liked nagesh but was always puzzled about his mood swings. whenever yashoda tried to talk to him, he'd turn away. meneka noticed the tension between her sister & nagesh but there was nothing she could do about it. it was the eve of the wedding & meneka was sitting at the balcony admiring the moon when aryan came to her. "how's my wife to be?" he hugged her tightly. "I'm fine. just a little nervous. from tomorrow on, I have to a dutiful wife to you." she smiled at him. "awww.. don't be sweetheart. you'll make a wonderful wife!" aryan bent down to kiss her. meneka suddenly broke away & pointed to someone in the distance. upon a closer look, they both saw nagesh talking to yashoda. he looked hassled & she seemed to be crying.

yashoda spotted nagesh sitting by the well. she went over to talk to him. "hi nagesh!" she greeted him brightly. he turned to face her but he didn't return his greeting or smile at her. "why are you always so sullen? don't you ever smile?" she asked him sweetly. "why should i? women are nothing but a distraction. your elder sister managed to seduce aryan. now who are you spreading your net for?" he yelled at her. yashoda eyes filled with tears. "why are you talking like that nagesh?" she exclaimed softly. "I am talking like this because I don't like what you & you're sister are doing." nagesh told her coldly & walked away. yashoda cried silently& soon went into the house. meneka & aryan looked at each other in dismay as the drama unfolded in front of their eyes.

hope this chapter was good. comments & suggestions are welcome!😳😳

~ leenaπŸ˜ƒ

Me first again πŸ˜› Good chapter, introducing the budding relationship between Nagesh and Yasoda. Like it very much. Keep it coming dear.

πŸ‘

Pat

Edited by patraj - 17 years ago

Well so cute chapter I am sure nagesh s doing becas he cat accpt the fact he love yasoda so he s getting angry and shouting at her.

I tht i was goin to first pat u beated me again

Edited by Shalinikanthan - 17 years ago

thanks for all your comments people! i appreciate it!πŸ˜ƒ

here's my latest chapter.πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 16

"what is happening between yashoda & nagesh?" meneka asked aryan sadly. "hey meneka! don't be so sad. tomorrow is our wedding day. be happy. I don't want to see a weepy meneka at the altar tomorrow." aryan kissed her softly. meneka nodded but went into the house looking highly disturbed. aryan thought it was time for him to intervene & started off to meet nagesh. he found him in james's house, sitting by the kitchen having a beer. "hey man." aryan greeted him. nagesh nodded his greeting & continued sipping his beer. aryan took a can for himself & sat in front of nagesh. "hey nagesh, mind if I ask you something?" aryan asked nagesh. nagesh shook his head so aryan decided to go ahead & take the plunge. "what's going on between you & yashoda?" he enquired curiously. nagesh immediately stiffened. he got up to leave but aryan stopped him.

"don't run away from your problems nagesh. face them like a man." aryan told him sternly. nagesh glared at him but soon simmered down. he sat back down on the chair with a thoughtful look on his face. "you love her don't you?" nagesh was shocked by aryan's question. he blinked at him but didn't reply. he knew the answer even before he answered it.

yashoda was sobbing in her room when meneka came in. she put a comforting hand on yashoda's shoulder. she burst into tears & hugged meneka tightly. "yasho, what happened?" meneka asked her gently. "nothing akka. I just.." yashoda sobbed. "don't cry yashoda. I know how you feel. cheer up. tomorrow is my wedding, so smile okay?" meneka tickled yashoda. yashoda cracked a sad smile & nodded her agreement. meneka put her to sleep & heaved a sigh of relief when she heard yashoda's gentle snores.

she looked at her hands & the ornate mehendi designs smiled back at her. meneka went to bed lost in thoughts of her future married life. little sparks of excitement fluttered around her heart. she met aryan on the way to her room & he smiled at her lovingly. "good night, mrs aryan." he told her sweetly & meneka grinned widely. both of them entered their rooms eagerly awaiting the next day.

"wow! you look so beautiful!" yashoda exclaimed as she saw meneka in her full bridal attire. meneka was wearing an elaborate brown & gold sari with matching jewellery. her eyes sparkled with happiness & yashoda could see that it was that special day that meneka had been waiting for. "you don't look half bad yourself yasho." meneka winked at her. yashoda blushed & examined herself in the full length mirror.

she was dressed in a simple light green silk saree & jasmine flowers adorned her shoulder length hair. yashoda felt she looked the best during that day as the green in the sari brought out the sparkle in her dark eyes. "hurry up & bring the bride to the altar! the iyer is calling for her!" a woman announced breathlessly & meneka hurriedly got ready. yashoda brought her to the wedding altar & on the way, she saw nagesh. he stared at her open mouthed taking in her ensemble. yashoda ignored him. she didn't want to speak to him ever again. aryan beamed as he spotted meneka. she looked absolutely stunning. "you look gorgeous!" aryan whispered to meneka as she sat down beside him. meneka blushed slightly but didn't reply.

the auspicious time came for aryan to make meneka his wife & he tied the thali around her neck happily. yashoda blessed the couple with the coloured rice while nagesh stared at yashoda openly. james hugged aryan when they both touched his feet for blessings. "may you both stay happy forever!" he blessed them with tears in his eyes. after the wedding feast was over, it was time for the bride & groom to leave for their nuptial night.

nagesh volunteered to send them home & yashoda & her mum also joined them in the ride back home. yashoda was made to sit beside nagesh but tried her best to ignore him. meneka's mum & the newly weds observed that little exchange between nagesh & yashoda with amused smiles. when they reached the slum, people crowded around the car trying to get a glimpse of the newly weds.

when aryan & meneka got out, people rushed to them with wishes & good lucks. by the time, everything got sorted out it was nearly 11 into the night. both aryan & meneka heaved a sigh of relief as they retired to their room for the night. meneka gaped open mouthed at the elaborate decorations that had been done to the room. aryan's room now looked colourful & smelled like a fragrant garden. "wow! the decorations are so pretty!" meneka exclaimed despite herself. "but you're even more pretty." aryan whispered into her ear & pulled her close to him. "finally, I'm Mrs Aryan." she sighed into his shirt. "yes you are Mrs Aryan." he kissed the top of her head. "hey where are you going?" aryan asked her sadly as meneka slipped away from him. "I need to change into something more comfortable." she told him.

"no don't. jewellery makes it even more fun." he laughed cutely. "you sound like you've experience in this field!" meneka pulled his ear playfully. "oh really… so you want to see my level of expertise?" aryan tickled her mischievously & meneka fell into his arms giggling madly. the atmosphere suddenly became intense. aryan looked into meneka's eyes & she drowned in the depth of them. "I love you meneka.." aryan hugged meneka even more tightly & she rested her head on his shoulder. the night was just beginning for them.

hope this chapter was good. comments, suggestions & hate mail are welcome!πŸ˜‰

~ leenaπŸ˜ƒ

heheh it was great at last they got married and the scenes between nagesh nd yasoda are cute. I am sure nagesh will accpt the fact he loves yasoda soon. nd heheh at last I am first this time beated pat. πŸ˜ƒ  Will be waiting for ur next chapter. πŸ˜‰Edited by Shalinikanthan - 17 years ago
Hi Jiggly nice chapter - Instead of Aryan and menaka, elaborate the cute scenes with Yasodha and Nagesh. It will be fun, if they don't express their love openly but continue having this crush.
Thanks Leena. A good chapter. Like the other say, elaborate on Nagesh and Yashoda. They are cute together.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pat