Posted: 17 years ago

Don't you think Gaurav and Shabbir Aluwalia look quite similar? πŸ˜•

Moondust dont do this to me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I dont want to see a similarity even if physical resemblance exists. In fact, my friend keeps insisting on the same thing and i refuse to acknowledge it even when she says it.
I like Gaurav Chopraa, i do not like Shabbir Ahluwalia... i think the difference between them is the difference between style and swagger and give me the former over the latter any day...
See i'm prejudiced against Shabbir.... I saw him once on this show called Kandyfloss where they'd got some four guys together... i remember Shabbir and Akashdeep, think the other two were Chetan Hansraj and Rajeev Khandelwal but not too sure... the way they were talking about women just completely put me off...it was the locker room talk made public... they were cheap, thought themselves god's gift to womankind and were very derogatory in their language... must have been drunk... not even intelligent enough to hide their MCPism on camera... they came across as dumb and brash... didnt particularly like any of them earlier but have disliked all of them since.
Aur jahan tak Gaurav ki baat hai, i dont think he is either dumb or brash... not a chauvinist too...
Hey moondust....... dont do this us.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... If its Gaurav Chopraa.... we really dont think anything else.... πŸ˜†
No comparison of him to anyone living or dead...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... on this planet or on Mars.... Forget Shabbir..... no one ... repeat no one..... πŸ˜ƒ

Now since you have asked specifically for the similarities... so I havta use my brains to find the similaritiesπŸ˜›.... ok let me see... if there are any... sorry dear... I dont find even physical resemblanceπŸ˜•.... Gaurav is too sweet.😳....... I dont find Shabbir sweet at allπŸ˜›... Now I wont start again about his smile and eyesπŸ˜‰... I think we have discussed them enoughπŸ˜†.... but I have seen Shabbir on NB2..... I didn't find his style, his body language, his sense of humour appealing and gracious😊... which I think Gaurav is any time..anywhere.... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
Teena woh great minds wali kya baat hai jo main baar baar kehti rahti hoon? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
that shabbir isnt sweet, i agree.
that gaurav is appealing, sweet and gracious? i agree even more heartily.
Actually Shvetal.... before even opening the topic.... I read the subject..." Don't you think"..... and my answer without knowing the question was ..."why shud we think".... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ........ and then I opened the topic.... and I was right...."we dont think....as far as Gaurav is concerned πŸ˜‰ .... why shud we think..."
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I agree that as far as Gaurav is concerned we do not think at all... warna sab kaam dhaam chod ke aise thodi baithe hote... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

except for their darhiyaan  i do not find any similarities betweeen shabbir aloowala and gavrau parathewala..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

ye dono aik jaise ho hi nahiin sakte  ..kahaan shabbir ki mari mari eyes🀒 ,sarhi howi smile🀒 aur charsiyoon jaisa sleepy chehra πŸ€’...aur kahaan gaurav ji ki mindblowing eyes,cutest si smile aur khila khila roshan chehraπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ...... inshort...kahaan raja bhoj aur kahaan gangu tayli πŸ˜†..

'khila khila roshan chehra'.... πŸ˜†
Jojo yeh kuch jyaada nahi ho gaya? You make him sound like he's been washed with Tide or Rin.... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by whynot

'khila khila roshan chehra'.... πŸ˜†
Jojo yeh kuch jyaada nahi ho gaya? You make him sound like he's been washed with Tide or Rin.... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Jojo.... instead of " Khila Khila Roshan Chehra"..  you shud have written..." Chand sa roshan Chehara..."..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay then, maybe no one see's the similarity I see? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...and I get it, there is no one like Gaurav, no creature can ever be compared to him πŸ˜›