•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Skirts, the ultimate feminine wear!(unless you're a scottish man waering a skot 😆)

Skirts suit every shape, and evey size. They're an integral part of office wear, casual wear or party wear - one of the most versatile piece of clothing!

SO let's talk about skirts!

1. how many skirts do you own?
2. preferred length/texture/pattern of the skirt?
3. if given a chnace, whcih celebrity actor would you like to see in a skisrt and why? 😆
I agree... skirts are flattering on just about any figure!

1. I don't know the exact number, but I'm guessing I have around 15-20 skirts!

2. My preferred length is definitely at the knees! I don't like full length skirts as I feel it's an old and outdated look and I don't do the whole mini scene! As for the patterns, I don't do floral too much but I like plain or bold print skirts! I love tweed skirts (they look especially great in winter with tall boots *wink*) and silk skirts are pretty great too!

3. OMG... hehehe! Now that's a toughie, I would probably like to see Saif Ali Khan ina skirt, he has a pretty great body now but still, I think it's slender enough to look good in a hot little skirt! 😉
i love wearing skirts!!....hmmm...i guess i have 7/8 skirts!!...most of them are knee length and long flowing bohemian skirts!!
I personally feel John Abraham would look great weraing skirts

[QUOTE=datspreets]Skirts, the ultimate feminine wear!(unless you're a scottish man waering a skot 😆)

Skirts suit every shape, and evey size. They're an integral part of office wear, casual wear or party wear - one of the most versatile piece of clothing!

SO let's talk about skirts!

1. how many skirts do you own?

About 10!😳

2. preferred length/texture/pattern of the skirt?

I like gypsy skirts and/or wrap arounds better!

3. if given a chnace, whcih celebrity actor would you like to see in a skisrt and why? 😆

Actor??😆  Salman Khan.. He would look Hailrous in it!

[/QUOTE]

i like skirts but don't wear them that often as jeans and pants, so about 4/5 only 😊
i like the one about either knee or a bit above knee.I love bohemian skirts too!
hmm, the last qn is a little tough but i would have to say Brad Pitt! 😆
1. I own about 4-5 skirts. two of them are the kind executives wear. One is a short striped one, something you'd wear on the beach, another one has a spalsh of abstract red/white/black pattern and the last one is a beige, casual one with lot of pockets.

2. I don't like ghaghra kind of skirts cause they make one look fatter. I prefer the kid that fit my body and dont float around.

3. I think shahid kapoor will look sooooo cute in a skirt! 😆